Anyone who would like to comment on the Role play?

Started by himitsu, May 30 06 04:36

Previous topic - Next topic

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#e6e6e6]Heh, how do you like it?  If you have been reading it.  Me and Yuki do this all the time.  Just because we have no lives. LoL[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

I think Yuki does a great job but Himitsu is slow and dragging Yuki down with her.!! *gasp* oh noes.!!!!! ahhhhhhhh  Lol I'm joking Himitsu.!!!!!!!

Yuki

I have to say that Himitsu is slow, very very very SLOW.! HIMITSU!!!!!! TALK TO ME! I NEEDS ATTENTION

curses

i like it. it's entertaining.

i've always wanted to do a couple of characters from the book ender's game by orson scott card. it's partially about a brother and sister named peter and valentine who masquarade as two opposing forces on message boards much like this. lol. between them they control the world.

Chicklet

You two are really dedicated.  I'm sure you'll just keep going and going.  Can't wait to see where it leads today. ;D
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Yuki

Thank you.!!  Lol. Our lives is all about writting. Like Himitsu said, we have no lives.  

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]We have no lives?  *cough*  Correction YOU have no life.  And thank you chicklet, i hope that you are ammused by our nonsence.  We will be doing mucc more of it now that i have my new laptop.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

himitsu wrote:
 [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#e6e6e6]Heh, how do you like it?  If you have been reading it.  Me and Yuki do this all the time.  Just because[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"] we have no lives[/FONT]. LoL[/FONT][/DIV]
 Your the one that said WE both have no lives first dummy. Can't you remember what you said.? ahahah

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]STFU.  No i can;'t it must be all the drugs that you are pumping in me.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Ahahahahaha. I love that word.!! STFU.! And drugs.? Sorry hun, I don't do drugs, drugs are bad. *batting eyelashes*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Noo you don;t do them but you do seel them to those kids on ur street.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

himitsu wrote:
 [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Noo you don;t do them but you do [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"]seel[/FONT] them to those kids on ur street.[/FONT][/DIV]
 Seel them.? what the heck does seel them mean.? Do you mean Sell.? ahahah someone acually types worse then me.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Heh it is not that i can't write well it is just that the new laptop has like compacted keys and i am not use to it yet and it is hard to type on.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Lise

More sex. Less talk, pls. Just kidding.....

Throw in a couple of ninjas and I'm golden.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.