Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"Ohh Miss the Garden is my favorite place in the world.  I go out here as often as i can.  To get away from work.  The house is very large and there is always something to do.... so that isn't very often."  They walk into the very large garden., the end is unable to be seen.  There are trees and flowers everywhere.  Lush grass and a small stream with a pond at the end of it.  Pathways going throughout.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Aiko gasps." wow, this place is so beatiful." She picks up a follow and smells it.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]" Noo Miss Aiko!  You mustn't do that!"  The flower in her hand opens it's eyes and glares up at Aiko and bears it's tiny fangs then chomps into her finger.  Mitsu looks down at Aiko's blood dripping finger.  "Flower, no, no, no she didn't know...... let go please."  Mitsu gentally takes the flower from Aiko's hand and puts it back on the ground.  The flower walks over to its roots and plants it self back there.  The flower starts screaming in a high pitched voice that isn't understandable, shakeing it's leaves at Aiko.  Mitsu kneels down next to it and pits some fresh soil over it's roots and sprinkles it with water.  "She really is sorry.... she didn't know."  Mitsu stands up.  "Aiko is your finger ok?  This flower isn't old enough to be poison yet... so you are lucky."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aikos eyes are wide open. " Posion.? Flowers.? Oh my. I'm okay, just a little creeped out." She wipes the blood off her finger and shakes her head." Stupid flowers."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mitsu's eyes open wide and gasps.  All the flowers around them open their eyes and look to glare at Aiko and bear their fangs.  "Aiko!  You can't say that out loud!"  She crouches down and starts babbling to the flowers in some unknown language, trying to calm the flowers.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko" Okay garden bad idea........I don't want to die by a crazy evil flower............I'm gonna go inside now....." She shakes her head, glares at the flowers and walks inside the house.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mitsu brings her back in the house and laughs lightly.  Perhaps some other time...... and we won't insult them.  Maybeh the library.... flowers can't bit you in there."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko' I really don't like the flowers... okay the libray." She follows her to the libray.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"Ohh of course you do..... just not the ones that can eat you..... well you never seen the trees yet.  They are a little nicer."  Mitsu leads Aiko to the center of the library where there are some couches and tables full of books.  Tori is Sitting in a chair with a book up to his face reading.  He peeks up over the book.  "So you have decided to stay?  How was my garden?  Did you like?"  He says with a small grin on his face.  Mitsu pipes up.  "Ohh sir loves his garden soo.  He is always looking for new exotic plants to put in there."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko sits down." The garden...well........ It was......different to say the least.."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori laughs. "Yes I can assure you that you'll never find another like it.  I am actually waiting for a new color changeing tree.  We got the walking and talking ones in about a month ago."  He turns his attention to Mitsu.  "Did you let her get in one and take a tour?"  Mitsu looks down at the ground.  "N...no sir.  She got bitten by one of the flowers and.... and she wished to leave."  Tori's eyes do dark.  "You let our guest get bit Mitsu!  You let her get bit!"  Mitsu shudders.  "The....the flower was too young to be poison.... so ... so she is ok..."  Tori eases up a little.  "Still Mitsu!  How could you?  What if it was poison?  And you were farther out in the garden?  What then?  Would you like Aiko's life hanging over your head?"  Mitsu lets a few tears drop to the ground.  "N.....no sir.  I ... I am s..so s..so..sorry. Please forgive m...me."  Tori stands up.  "Mitsu it is fine, but you have to be careful!  You may leave"  "Thank you sir."  She quickly bows to Aiko. "I am so sorry Aiko"  Then turns and runs out.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aikos eyes are wide again." You did not have to yell, It was my fault I didn't think they were different. Don't blame her.... I feel bad now."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori sits back down.  "Don't feel bad.  She knows i mean nothing by it.  And she shouldn't of let her excitement get away from her.  She should of told you."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko who is not looking at him." It's fine. Well you look busy, I'll leave you to your reading." She gets up.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori puts his book down on the table.  "Actually i was just done."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

|