Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

Aiko' Thank you...... You need not do all of this for me, I am fine. Thanks." She lyes down and goes to sleep.

A few hours later.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mitsu walks into Aiko's room.  Goes over and opens the curtain to let the light in.  "Good morning Miss.... well it is a little later than morning.  The master told me to let you sleep in.  He would be delighted if you would have brunch with him instead of Breakfast."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Aiko yawns and opens her eyes. " Ofcorse, the least I could do, and then I must be going." She gets up and dresses in a long strapless red dress, and brushes her hair.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"Miss right this way.  The Master is waiting for you in the dineing room."  Mitsu leads Aiko into a large dineing room with a long table formed to seat over 50 people.  The master is seated at the end of the table.  A place set next to him for her.  "Up this way.  Your place is set."  Tori gets up and takes Aiko's hand and kisses it lightly.  "Good morning, I am Tori.  The master of the house."   He pulls out Aiko's chair for her.  When she sits he pushs it in for her.  He takes his place next to her.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is a bit nevious." Thank you for letting me stay for awhile. That was very kind of you. I'm Aiko."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori smiles.  "Please don't thank me, I am more than happy to serve you in any way I can.  It is not to often that I get guest, and especially ones as beautiful as you Aiko."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko blushes." T..Thank you."

After lunch.

Aiko" Thank you, it was great.  you have been so wondeful, but I must be going now." She stands up.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori stands up.  "Leaving so soon?  Do you have somewhere to be?  I would enjoy it very much if you would do me the honor of staying for a while.  As i said it isn't often I get guests."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko' Again, Thanks for the offer. I have some things to take care of, so no. But thanks anyway." Aiko starts walking towards the door.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"Well if you must.  Do what you wish.  My doors are always open."  He turns to give a look at Mitsu, she bows her head and he leaves the room.  Returning to his darken room, looking down into the pit in the floor at Aiko.  "Heh, a human with a free mind.  That will be the first thing to be fixed."  Meanwhile down staris Mitsu is following Aiko on her way out.  "Ohh please Miss won't you consider staying for a while longer?  The master seemed soo happy with you here, someone to talk to.  He is to proud to keep asking you to stay.  But i know he would be delighted if you would.  Ohh won't you reconsider?"[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko.." ahh..... If it means that much to you........ one more night. But then I have to go, I have a few

things to take care of.........."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"Ohh thank you Miss, the master will be very happy with you decision."  Mitsu is beaming with joy she looks up at nothing and smiles.  Tori looking down at them.  "Very good job Mitsu.  I will be in the library, you may take her there."  Mitsu nods and returns her concentration back to Aiko.  "Would you like to see the library?  It is amazing.  There are more books there that you could possibly read in a life time."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko" mmm I'm not eally into reading. How about a nice long walk.? Now that it's nice and sunny out, and I know where I'm going it should be fun. You seem very nice, I hope we can be great friends." Aiko smiles at her.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mitsu smiles back.  "I would love to be friends.  And I would love to go for a walk.  But..... perhaps not in the forest again.  It stays that dark even during the day.  Perhaps in the Garden."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko' Ah the garden. Evan better. *smile* Shall we go then." She starts walking.

|