Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

ummm I wanna be the helpless charcter.!!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]You are always the helpless character.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Yup.!! Alrighty I'll just start then.

Aiko is running down the dusty road. Her long  blue dress is all tattered and ripped from dragging on the ground. Her long dark purple hair has come undone out of her nice neat bun, to a messy hair up, half down mass of hair.    

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]A tall male in his mid 20's is watching her from a darkened room in which no light is allowed in.  He is looking down on her with a smirk on his face, muttering a few words.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko Stops running, out of breath. Theres tears running down her checks. She had been running for hours, she didn't know if she was still being followed but it didn' t matter. She couldn't run anymore. She fell to the ground in a ball and cried for her mother and father who had  just a few hours ago been murdered in front of her.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The male whose name is Tori leaves the position where he is looking down on the Aiko curled up on the ground. "Pathetic human beings.  I don't know why I even agreed to such a thing with that mortal."  A dark shadow apears and disolves as another tall male that looks the spitting image of Tori appears.  "I told you that you were wasteing your time on the inferior mortals.  They have no self respect, no honor in their words.  And so emotional."  Tori looked at what could be mistaken for a mirror image of himself. "This is no concern of yours.  You would of taken her if i hadn't gotten there first."  The replica of Tori glared and snarled at him, then dissapeared back into the shadow.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko sits up now and wipes her eyes. She knows it's not safe for her to stay here, out in the open. She slowly gets up and looks around. This area is unfamilar to her and she isn't sure which direction to take. She looks down the road and then to the woods on the side. They would expect her to take the road and would be looking there, so  she headed towards the woods.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori goes back over to the opening in the floor and looks down.  Saying to himself.  "Of course, take the dark long route through the woods, where no one can hear you.  Step into my world"  Watching her smirking to herself.  "You won't be alone for long."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

As it's getting darker out Aiko has a hard time trying to see. She is making her way through the branches getting cut along the way.  She can  barly pick out the branches anyway, feeling for most the way.  She is  talking to herself, as she does when she's scared and right now she was petrified.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori yells out to his servent.  A 21 year old girl with tail and ears comes running in the room, her head down so not looking at his face but the floor.  She says in a small voice.  "Yes sir.  You called."  He sits back into his chair sprawled out.  "There is a young woman down there in the dark woods.  I want you to go and find her, then take her back here.  Pretend you "found" her, offer her room here."  The girl bows and leaves the room.  She is down in the forest jumping from tree to tree searching for Aiko.  He eyes glowing a bright yellow.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

A cold shiver runs down Aiko's back. She can hear noies now, coming from the trees. Someone was following her. With panic, she started running in a different direction with full speed. She couldn't see where she was going and wasn't taking her time to feel around. She was almost out of the woods now, she had to be. Suddenly she tripped on a branch and fell hard, she managed to catch herself with her knees at least. She screamed in shock and pain and tried getting up, She was tangled into branches along with her dress and struggled to get out.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The cat like female named Mitsu hopped down from the trees crouched next to Aiko.  "I didn't mean to startle you miss.  You look a little lost.  Are you ok?"  She starts untangling Aiko's dress and feet from the branches.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko stands up and hopelessly tries to fix her dress.

" Thank you,........ I am lost.........umm who are you.?"

himitsu

Mitsu fixes Aiko's dress.  "Mitsu, my name is Mitsu.  Now what would some one like you be doing all the way in here?"
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko looks down at the ground

"I Prefer not to say If thats okay." She pulls some stray hair behide her ear.

".....what are you doing out here.?"

|