Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Hitomi (Tori's brother) has been watching all of them slyly.  He Quickly escapes into the book and is makeing better time that Tori, who isn't too concerned knowing the plot of the book and plot that it is going to follow.[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]..........Meanwhile Jyian and Riah have found a large tall tree to settle down into.  They are about 200 feet off the ground on a large branch.  Riah is laying on a branch above Jyian.  He is half laying half sitting leaning against the trunk of the tree.  Aiko in his laps, securing her to himself by wraping his arms around her.  He is fixing her dress to cover her as much as possiable.  Riah glares down at him.  "What are you doing, leave it alone.  It is just a stupid human."  Jyian looks up at Riah then down to Aiko.  Riah glares down at Jyian.  "Yeah, you do what ever the f*ck you want, I am going off and I will be back when ever.  Don;t you dare leave this f*cking tree.  And if i come back and she is gone, so will your head."  Riah skips off from tree to tree till she is outta sight.  Jyian Looks back down at Aiko and starts fixing her hair, pushing it back from her face.  He reaches for the nap sac that he has trying not to move too much and grabs a blanket, wraping it around Aiko and him.  "You are freezing..... poor girl.  You shouldn't of jump into that cold lake."  He is rubbing his face against hers (like a cat would) trying to warm her slightly, rubbing his hands up and down her side, trying to regulate bodyheat and blood flow.  "You are soo cold..... give it a little while and my body heat will have you warmed."  He continues rubbing his face against her.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Aiko slowly opens her eyes and they widen and look at him. She notices the blanket...." ahhh you don't seem as mean as the other one....Why are you listening to her,? Could you let me go, you don't seem like the type of person for kidnapping..." She is trying to get out of his grip wirth no luck.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Jyian looks down at the ground.  "I...I can't do that.  She would kill me.  Literally.  It won't be that bad.  Really.  Mehbe you will get someone good."  Not loosening his grip on her.  He looks back up at her face again.  "Are you warmer now?"  He rubs his face against her again.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko." get someone good!?! What do you mean.? Are you going to sell me.? For what.? At least you could tell me." She is chattering and shivering. A sick feeling washes over her as she thinks of being sold or bought, so many ideas running through her head.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"It is okeh.  It'll be okeh...... I wouldn't sell you...... I have to listen to Riah.... she bought me.... but then after a while it got better.  You will be okeh.  Please calm down..... I feel bad.  I don't know if I have enough money for you...."  He is strokeing her back.  "If I did i would...... but humans and especially beautiful females such as yourself are rare and very expensive......."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is crying her eyes out, half struggling, half cuddling into him."I..I'm not to be sold, I am a human being! I need to go home."*sob*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Jyian is hugging her and strokeing her back.  Cooing her softly.  "I don;t know where home is for you, it is here now.  You have to calm down..... there is nothing we can do right now.  Try to relax and get some sleep, Riah won't be back till morning."  He is rocking her gently.  [/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is crying and sobbing into his chest, shaking and gasping, trying to breathe inbetween, really upset.

A tall  hansome young man is seen walking towards the tree. he stops right infront of it and looks up at them. "Hey Jyian, She finelly bought you your own slave eh.? hmm looks like you scared her." He snickers. He has ear length black hair, with one side of his bang a bit longer. He is dressed in tight black leather pants with a huge belt, mesh black t-shirt, and chains. He pulls on the long chain leash he holds, A shorter male gets pulled to Daichi's chest by a huge thick black collar with spikes. Daichi pulls the guy to him by his shirt and licks his face from his chin to his forhead.

Aiko is stareing at him  and cuddling closer to Jyian.

Gunta

Gunta and Purelife flow into the area in gasious form. They materialize and murder everybody in the area. Gunta lights a fat joint and passes it to purelife and then they disapear.    

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Seiri the younger male with brown medium lengnth hair, his vibrent green eyes are tearing and he is trying to move his head to the side and not looking at Daichi.  Jyian up in the tree is shakeing his head in pitty for Seiri.  "Me scareing her, look at yours.  That is a shame....  I just thank god that Riah had more money on her at the time than you, or that would of been me...."  Jyian is strokeing Aiko's hair.  He whispers lightly to her.  "That won't be you, I will begg Riah for you......"  He looks down at Daichi.  "She is not my slave.  And if she was she wouldn't be treated like that poor boy.  Have some compassion, give him back some of his dignity."[/FONT]  
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Daichi." Compassion.? heh I always knew you were a weaklin. Yes, I should have had you, dam Riah. However, I forsee something happening where I will have control over all the slaves in this country. I can't tell you though, *smirk*  Anyway I bought this sexy guy last week, poor guy had a strong spirt, It took alot of work to break. *smirk* he slaps Seiri on the backside." Right. slave.? Oh and if you haven't bought that one up there I'll talk to Riah about buying her myself." he looks up and smiles evily at Aiko, his black eyes glowing. " I wonder how long it would take to break her.? not long by the way she's already crying.

Aiko is scared and  trying to hide in Jyian's chest." please make him go away, that poor boy.*tear* He shouldn't be treated that way, noone should."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Seiri's eyes water holding in a scream bites his lip.  A few tears stream down his face.  Jyian is watching Seiri's expression and looks to Aiko.   "No one should be treated like he does him."  He glares down at Daichi.  "She is already bidded for and she is as good as gone.  So you can forget this one.  It is bad enough that they allow you slaves at all."  Jyian wipes the tears from Aiko's cheek. [/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Daichi licks the tears from seiri's face." hmmmm Show them what happened when you tried to struggle and appose me, My sexy little object."

Aiko is watching Daichi, still crying.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Seiri turns around and is pulling off his shirt.  Jyian puts his hand over Aiko's eyes before she gets to see.  "That is terriable!"  Seiri has deep, dark red gashes accross his back from what appears to be a whip.  Jyian looks at Daichi in disgust.  "That is horrific Daichi, that poor boy."  Seiri lets his shirt slide back over him, he crouches down his head on his theighs.  "Go on and leave Daichi, you turn my stomach."  Jyian says uncovering Aiko's eyes.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Daichi" Nah, I think I'll wait for Riah. You know how much money I have, ha I am the richest person around here. I'm sure she can find a price worth that little thing up there. It's not like she's just goining to give her over to you, ha! Your a slave." He pulls on the chains hard and hauls Seiri up. " Stand up straight." He puts his arms around him and roughly and deeply kisses him, he then pushes him back on the ground."

Aiko" He's insane.! He shouldn't have control like that. That boy needs to be saved...." She is looking at him with pitty and heartbreak.

|