Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

Aiko hears something and starts geting freaked out. She gets up and starts running. ( where The hell am I.? am I dreaming.?)

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The two catlike creatures see her on the move so follow her, hopping from branch to branch.  The female says to the other one.  "Stupid human, she is so clumsey, she is either going to tire her self out or trip and knock herself out."  The other replies.  "She will be easy prey."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Aiko is running through the branches.( f*cking branches again.) She stops when she see's a huge pond blocking that path off. She turns around, looking around to see if anything was there........." Theres nothing there......calm down Aiko."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#000000]The two creatures snicker at eachother, then the female throws a rock down at her, just knicking her face, enough to make it bleed.  SHe starts laughing.  The male looks at her.  "You could of hit her in the head and killed her! He wouldn't be happy about that.  He wants her alive."  SHe stops and looks at him.  "Chill out i am just having some fun, and i know what i am doing."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko gasps and  puts her hand to her face. She is looking around, trying to find out where it came from. " I have a knife.!! Stay away whereever you are."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The female says to the male. "Ohhh a knife, i am so afraid.  Come on."  Both of the cat like creatures jump down from the tree infront of Aiko, the pond being behind her trapping her there.  They both bare their claws and hiss at her.  The female says.  "Heh you are mine now!  You are in MY forest, you become my property!"[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko steps as far back as she can." G..get away from me.!!" She quickly jumps in the pond and starts swimming towards the other side.( Cats hate water.........I hope that goes for people with claws and tails.)

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Both of the cat like creatures hiss.  They yell at eachother telling eachother to get in and go after.   The Female glares at him.  "In or no more sex!"  The Male cat takes no chances and wastes no time he jumps in the water and starts closeing the gap between him and Aiko.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is freaking out and trying to swim faster. She ducks underwater and trying to throw him off.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The male just ducks underwater to see where she is and proceeds in her direction.  He manages to grab her, much swimmin later he gets her to the edge of the water where the female hauld her up out then slaps her in the face.  "How dare you, you bitch!"  She slaps her again.  "You actually think that you can get away from me."  Where she slaped Aiko she has left her hand print and little puncture wounds from her nails.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is struggling to get away. " What do you want.? Just let me go, please." Her eyes are a bit teary from the slaps.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The female hisses at her.  "We want you." Glareing.  The male looks at Aiko sympathetically.  "Riah you are scareing the poor girl..... she doen't have a clue where she is..."  Riah glares over at him and he inches away from her.  "What are you takeing her side now Jyian?  Eh?  Some times you are too soft."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko looks back and forth between them." Want me.......for what.? let me go.! "  She is kicking and hitting at the female holding onto her.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Riah glares at her and presses her fingertips into Aiko's throat, five little streams of crimson blood running down Aiko's neck and chest to her shirt where the fabrique absorbes it.  She yells harshly.  "You are thin skinned and pathetic."  She pushed agains a pressure point and Aiko goes limp against Riah.  She lets Aiko drop to the ground hard.  She looks over at Jyian.  "Make yourself useful pick her up and lets get a move on."  Jyian picks Aiko up bridal style and follows Riah into the dark of the woods.  Looking at Aiko sympathetically.[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff].............. Mean while Tori and Mitsu are up in Tori's tower looking down into the pit watching Riah and Jyian walk away with Aiko.  Tori comments.  "She is quite pathetic..... i am going to have to toughen her up.  She is a runner though..... that could buy us some time.  Lets go."  Mitsu and Tori dissapear into a dark shadow.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

... Aiko is passed out.

|