Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

Aiko-" Ohh. Alright. So wheres your wife.?"

WutDaFawk

[p class="MsoNormal"][span style="background: red none repeat scroll 0%; font-size: 900pt; lineh-eight: 115%; color: white; mozbackground-clip: mozinitial; mozbackground-origin: mozinitial; mozbackground-inline-policy: mozinitial;"]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/span][span style="font-size: 900pt; lineh-eight: 115%; color: white;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/p]    

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori laughs.  "Me a wife.  Heh, no not yet.  Very soon though."  He smiles at Aiko.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Aiko-" Oh,..........well thats good then. I myself, don't plan on marrying ever."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori smirks at her.  "ohh I am sure that that will change for you."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko looks at him." Why would you say that.?"

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"I don't know just a hunch i supose."  Tori starts looking through the pile of books that he has infront of them.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko" Oh... well your wrong. I refuse to marry ever." She picks up a book that looks intresting and opens it.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]A huge gust of wind comes out from the book and starts to blow treeleaves and other plantmatter through the book around Aiko and starts swirling around her.  Tori yells trying to move towards her.  "Aiko!  Shut the f*cking book!!  Hurry!  Shut it!"  He can bearly hear himself scream it.  He keeps trying to get closer to close the book that is hurling winds, with leaves, branches, dirt and what apears to be a family of chipmunks.  Tori trys yelling to her again.  "Close the book!  Or you are not going to like what happens next!"[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is trying to close the book." It won't close.!" She screams loudly as she gets sucked into the book.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The book drops to the floor with a hard thump and closes itself up.  Tori is brushing all the dirt off of him.  "Good job I thoujght that i was going to have to go in there and get you, I  didn't thi-" He looks up and she isnt there.  "f*ck.  I hate going through those nasty twirl warp zones...... you ruin a perfectly good outfit every time....."  Mitsu comes running into the room panting.  "Master!!  Are you ok?  I heard the wind and the book and you yelling....... where is Aiko?  She.... She didn't did she?"  Tori looks up just a little pissed.  Yeah she did, she opened one of the books that i wrote....... the one with the warp trap......"  Mitsu sighs.  "I told you that you should label them, but nooo you wouldn't listen.  What one was she sucked into?"[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko wakes up in a unknown place. Her dress again is all tattered and torn, her hair is a mess." ahhh where am I now........"

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mitsu rushs over to the book and picks it up.  She blows the dust off of it.  She looks up at Tori.  "Master..... it is-"  Meanwhile in the book there are two creatures hopping from tree to tree, virtually invisable in the dark and the canopy cover.  They are stalking Aiko, watching her closely.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko sits down and stays there, looking around.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The two creatures, who appear to be a male and a female are chattering quietly in and fast talking soft language.  They have cat ears, tail, and are covered in skin tight brown cloths.  Their claws are kneeding against the trees, eaisly makeing large gouges.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

|