Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]She stands up.  "I am out for a nice walk.  Then I saw you.  Miss if I may assume, you have no where to go tonight, and these woods get darker than they are now at night.  By the way you were running you can barely see now, may i sugest that you return to my masters house for the night.  He doesn't mind.  Many people wander in his woods, he always has a helping hand to lend those who get lost."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

" That would be nice...umm but there's sort of people after me, I wouldn't want to get you nice

people caught up in this, they killed my parents because they tried to stop them." She says while trying to hold back tears." My name is Aiko by the way."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"That will be quite alright Miss Aiko.  The masters place is very safe I assure you.  Please come this way."  She starts slowly weaving her way through the underbrush, keeping her eyes on Aiko who is still haveing a hard time getting through.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko  is walking. " Thank you, I'll stay one night I guess."      

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"You are welcome to stay as long as you need Miss."  After a few hours of tracking through the darkening woods they come to a small clearing and a high metal gate.  "we are here now miss, it won't be long and you can rest your tired self."  Mitsu unlocks the gate, it creaks loudly as it opens.  She closes it behind them.  They walk up the long pathway and into the huge house.  "Come this way, I will get you a room and pour you a hot bath."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko follows her. " This place is huge. So, you work here.?"

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"Yes Miss.  I am the Masters personal servent, I run most of everything that needs done in the household."  They walk up a large stair way and exit on the forth floor.  They proceed down a long hallway into the west wing.  She stops at a large door.  "This is your room Miss.  I will have cloths sent up for you."  She unlocks the door and they enter.  It is a large room with a bed that could fit five people comfortably.  It was a old fashion, fancy room, walls a deep scarlet red.  "I will go pour your bath, is a rose scented bath salt fine with you?"[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

"Thats great. Thank you. This room is wondeful." She goes and sits on the bed waiting for the bath to be poured.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mitsu reenters the room with a bathrobe.  "Here you are miss.  Your bath is poured, the towels and anything you might need are in the cabnit.  If you might need me just yell, i can hear everything."  Mitsu bows slightly and exits the room.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko goes and gets a bath. She gets out and puts on the bathrobe and goes to sit on the bed.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mitsu and two other woman come into the room with armfuls of clothing.  "Here you are Miss some cloths for you."  They start hanging some up in the closet and folding other cloths up and packing it into drawers.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko " ahh thanks but I don't need that much clothes, I am only staying for one night..."

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"That is ok miss.  It is here if you need it.  And my master wished that you join him for breakfast.  It will be morning very soon."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko- " ohh. do I have time for a nap.?'

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"Yes.  I will wake you when it will be time to get ready."  She goes over and draws the curtains over, then pulls down the bed covers and fluffs the pillows.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

|