Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

Aiko hugs him tighter." That bastard. Don't worry I'll get us out of here." Don't cry" *she wipes his tears*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The boy cuddles his face into Aiko.  "This is the first bit of actual comfort I got sence i was hauled from my mom... thank you."[/FONT]  
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Aiko"It's okay, We'll find a way out. I promise I'll get you out of here. How old are you.?" *strokeing hsi back.*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The boy cuddles in closeing his eyes trying to get some sleep while he can.  "I am-"  He yawns.  "17"  The door swings wide open, a man dressed up in guard clothing comes in.  He looks down at them.  "Kitso the master has a new and very important guest, that is looking for your company tonight, it's going to be a hard long one."  The guard laughs and grabs the boy out of Aiko's arms.  The boy is screams and reachs out of Aiko's hand, but the guard hauls him out of the room and the big door slams shut and locks.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is looking at the door wide eyed. Knees to her chest, tears streaming down her cheeks.(I have to save that boy........ How do I get out of here.........)

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Hitomi sees Aiko through a mirror in his room.  - Heh she is freaking out already.  She is going to be easy to mold to my likeings."  He is stroking a crow pirtched on his wrist.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Akio soon falls asleep in the corner of the room.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Later on that night a Guard comes into the room and grabs Aiko. "The master wishs to see you now.  In his chamber."  He takes her through a labreth of hallways and up a few floors, into a larger room than the one she was just in, about 6 times larger.  He throws her in there and shuts the door behind her.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Iva is standing at the door. She tries to open the door but it's locked.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Tori comes in the room, the huge door knocking Aiko to the floor. "Heh you like my room?  It is yours now too." *smirking*  "You are mine now.  My inferior brother should never of gotten you.  Helping that poor family, makeing a deal with them.  he shouldn't of trusted that fool of a father of yours." [/FONT][/DIV]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko moves back and looks up at him, glareing. " What are talking about.? Don't dare talk about my father that way or I'll kill you. I belong to noone.!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Hitomi is glareing down at her now and slaps her.  "Don't talk to me like that ever again or you will regret it!  And you father was a useless bastard human.  He gave your life away for an extention on his precious wife's life.  You obviously couldn't of ment that much to him." *smirks*[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko gasps and puts her hand to her face. " Your lieing" *glare*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]"I don't care if you beleive me or not.  That is why you ended up at Tori's.  And you parents died because they went back on a deal so they were ordered to be killed.  They never should of stuck their nose in our world.  Humans are ment to scurry around earth and do whatever they want then die and support either heaven or Hell.   Now your father doesn;t have your mother or you and they are both dead."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko" If that is true then why did you take me, If my dad gave me off to Tori, what do YOU want with me.?"

|