Thread for role playing.!!

Started by Yuki, May 30 06 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Seiri slowly stands up straight but not before wipeing his mouth and spitting.  Jyian sighs.  ''Daichi I am not even talking to you anymore.  Riah won't be back for quite a while so be my guest and wait.  But keep your mouth shut will you.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Daichi glares at Seiri and hauls him to him."Don't you f*cking disrespect me you stupid inferrior bastard.!!" He slaps his face twice and punches him in the stomach." your lucky I can't really hit your face, after all I have to look at it. You will get a beating when we get home and worse if you don't listen to me. I own you, I could kill you, watch your f*cking mouth. Now get down on your knees, kiss my feet and begg for forgiveness.!!!!"

Aiko looks on.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Jyian is watching and shakeing his head.  Seiri drops to his knees and kisses Daichi's feet, he looks up at him.  "Please master i am soo sorry.  I do not mean to disrespect you.  I am inferior to you and your greatness.  I begg for your forgiveness and your hand across my face.  I am nothing.  I beg of you your forgiveness."  Tears are streaming down his face, looking up at Daichi.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Daichi smirks, looking down at him. "I guess I'll forgive you THIS time because I am forgiving." He hauls him up."I shall show mercy with your beating," He looks up at Jyian" I am going to go find Riah, I hope to see you both very soon, especially you Lady, I'm sure you will make a great slave." He smiles evily an d walks off dragging Seiri with him.

Aiko" We have to do something.!! that poor guy, we have to save him.!"

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Jyian watch both of them dissipear.  "There is nothing we can do.  Legally he is the property of Daichi.... I am sorry."[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]............Meanwhile Hitomi is watching them from a tree away.  He starts ranting an incantation and Jyian's eyes fall and he goes completely limp.  Hitomi who right now looks exactly like Tori hopps over to the branch where Aiko is.  He sweeps her up in his arms and covers her mouth so she doesn't scream.  "It is me, i came to get you."  He uncovers her mouth.  He hops down from the tree her in arm, he steps into a dark shadowy mass and dissipears.[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]............Tori and Mitsu come running from the oppsite direction that Daichi came from.  Tori just sees Hitomi dissipear into the shadow with Aiko.  "Dammit!  Why does he have to f*ck around in my buissness!?  God only knows where he has taken her too!"  His eyes turn dark and his face getting harsher with anger.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko looks at him." Thank god you came Tori, this place is bad." She is looking at his face and smiling. She stops and notices his eyes change color. She gasps." Y... Your not Tori.!!"

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Hitomi looking down at her smirking.  "Ohh there is such a thing as a half intellegent human.  No i am not Tori.  I figured it would take you a few days to figure that one out."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko screams loudly." Let go of me.!!" *struggle* I don't know who you are and I don't care, let go.!!"

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Hitomi is walking through his huge house rushing through the halls and into a dark room where he drops Aiko in on the floor and leaves locking the door on the way out.  There are no windows in the room but a few candels for light.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko is sitting there and looking around. " Okay this isn't happening, I have gone insane and this is all in my head........Theres no way so many people would want to kidnapp me all a sudden...........This is a result of all those dam Anime's I've been reading." She starts to cackle loudly. She was insane and this was all in her head.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]A young boy comes out from the darkness of the corner.  "This is anything but a dream miss.  This is Master Hitomi's mansion and you are placed in the waiting room."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko looks at the young boy." Who are you, why are you here.? What do you mean waiting room.? Waiting for what.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The boy crawls out of the shadows.  "Waiting for anything, anyone.  You never know, they put you in here to creep you out i am guessing, drive you insane...... they put me in here all the time.  Just cause they know i hate it.  I never know what is comming next, who is comming next." *tear*[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Aiko hugs the boy."ohh It's okay we'll escape togeather. umm so you've been out.?  what do you do, why does he have you.?" *hugging him close.*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]The boy looks up at her.  "H..he has me for his guests... th..they...they...." *tear*  There is no way out, no way.  You will die before you get out of here, there is no way out, no way....."[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

|