Woman balks at having 6/6/6 'devil' baby

Started by TehBorken, May 30 06 06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h2 class="u-story-hdr"][font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" size="4"]What a moron.
[/font][/h2]

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][h2 class="u-story-hdr"]Woman balks at having 6/6/6 'devil' baby[/h2]CAVERSHAM, England, May 30 (UPI) -- A woman in England due to give birth on June 6 is fighting with her hospital to induce her sooner to avoid delivering on the demonic date of 6/6/6. [/p]  Melissa Parker, 30, said as a fan of "The Omen," a movie about a demonic child, she's genuinely concerned about the numerology involved, The Sun reported Tuesday. [/p]  "I'm terrified the birth will go wrong or the child will have evil in him or her," Parker said. "Even worse my beautiful baby could be the devil himself -- the anti-Christ." [/p]  The figure 666 is mentioned in the Bible and various cultures believe it represents the date the anti-Christ will appear on Earth, but that doesn't hold any water at the Royal Berkshire Hospital. [/p]   A hospital spokesman said Parker's request for an induction was refused because due dates are not 100 percent certain. [/p]  "There is little we can do to change them without a Caesarean or inducing the child, which we try to avoid," the spokesman said. "We must let nature take its course. The baby will be born when ready, no matter what day it is."  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Trollio

The Anti-Christ will be here in seven days?! I don't even know what to wear!

Actually the best end to this story would be if the kid was born on the 1st, and then someone informs the relieved (but still mentally ill) mother that the number really was 616. But that would only work if she was American, as we take the day first in listing dates.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Yuki

Lol. Hey  if  the Devil will be here on the 6th, maybe I can snag me a fallen angel.!! LOl.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I believe in fate and all that jazz, but not the doctors.  Really if you did a servay and asked woman if there baby came on the day it was due, the % would be in the low 20's i am sure.  But if fate has the baby marked down to be born on that date there is no way in changeing it.  Fate rules all, no matter what religion or god you bide by.[/FONT]  
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Yes. Hitmitsu, but  we have to leave our plans open that day, keh.? I wanna meet the devil baby.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Sounds like a plan Yuki.  Meybeh i can sell you to him for something good.....  already sold my soul to try and get rid of you.........your the only thing the devil couldn't mess with.... pure evil *shiver*[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

What do you mean.?  I'm a angel. eheheh. Plus, nope can't sell me to the devil. how about a hott angel/fallen angel/demon/gothic guy.? that could work for me.!!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Hmmm I could...... perhaps some fallen angel or something, the devil is old n e ways..... you don't want that.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Nope. Plus you know, he is just to evil, plus He's to busy with ruleing hell and all. I need attention.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yeah ohh i know how much you need attention...... if you don't get your dose of it then you get contrary.  Very very contrary and whiney,  i have the physical and emotional brusis to prove it.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

heheeheh. You bruise me alot more.! and I thought you said I couldn't hurt you cuz I'm too weak, hmm hmm hmm.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]You and your feet mostly.  But i get the emotional bruising from you.  [/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

ohhhhh. Poor muffin. Yuki's sorry. do you need a hug.? hmmm.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]See what i mean by the emotional brusing.  See See!  Some day you are going to push me to the point of no return.[/FONT]  
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

hey. I was just nice. Are you feeling emo today.? hmm hmm hmm.? abhahahahahhahahahaahah!