Checked out DV

Started by Adam_Fulford, May 30 06 03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicklet

My dearest Adam.  As someone stated before, even if the posts are deleted from view on DV they will still exist in cyberspace.  Try googling yourself and go to the last page and click on the hidden links.  All that shit that you thought was gone is still there dude.  YOU ARE SCREWED.  Bottom line.  No amount of free movie passes will save you now.  Change your handle as people have advised and call it a day.  Move forward from this point and chalk it up to experience. ;D
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Adam_Fulford

Heh, I'm not "screwed" Chicklet. Au contraire -- some pretty major deals in the works.  You seem decent enough and I have nothing against you, PC, et al, whatever odd stuff you may be imagining about me to inspire your present antipathy towards me. I am not going to hide behind a handle and be a sniveling anonymous coward like Bwahaha, who'd likely tremble before me in person (not that it matters since I'm a pacifist despite my intimidating appearance which might suggest otherwise to superficial people).  I'll just change forums.  

What's with DV? Goes to show, anonymity is just a way for cowards to spew their venom. All this crap started when I posted stuff critical of sociopathic lying mass-murderer-through-proxy chickenhawk-in-chief George W. Bush and the criminal voting machines that American computer experts have asserted en masse are not at all secure, easily hackable (and part of the rigging process that enabled Bush to become president) -- go figure. Could it be that American chickenhawks and Diebold employees have planted themselves at DV to spread the seeds of hate?

Anyway, I'm not a politician so sterling PR is not really such a big deal for me -- I'm a pulp fiction writer and involved in TV/film production -- as you probably are aware, the arena I'm in is not exactly a hotbed of missionaries and saints.  Hell, this just confirms a major principle in drama -- conflict draws crowds.  Look a the number of people who've visited this silly thread.

So, yeah, bye bye, have a good life.  I won't hide behind a handle and I won't hang out with anonymous cowards who have a problem with that and are compelled to hurl abuse like agitated monkeys hurling sh*t.  

WutDaFawk

[p class="MsoNormal"][span style="background: red none repeat scroll 0%; font-size: 900pt; lineh-eight: 115%; color: white; mozbackground-clip: mozinitial; mozbackground-origin: mozinitial; mozbackground-inline-policy: mozinitial;"]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/span][span style="font-size: 900pt; lineh-eight: 115%; color: white;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/p]    

curses

just like we mean nothing to you. you mean nothing to us.

but i would meet you. just for fun i would meet you.

maybe i'll check out your little drama club sometime. lol.

Chicklet

Don't get me wrong Adam, I have no sympathy for you.  I also disagree with your statement that everyone on here is a coward for not using their real names.  We are just smart.  Also, no one is using either DV or DS as  a self promotional tool.  There are places for that.  These forums are for people to chat, get info and pass some time.  I'll admit that many take it too far and abuse the forums.  You do have think though, of all the forums in the world and all the millions who post on them, how many use their real names?  Not very many and for good reason.  You are steadfast in your view of why you chose to use your real name here and on DV and I happen to think it was a huge mistake.  Let's agree to disagree and move forward from here.  I'm glad to hear that you have some big stuff coming up and I wish you the best, I know how tough this industry can be at times.  Best of luck and here's to hoping that you are smarter in your business afairs than you are in your forum posting judgment.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

kits

Adam Fullard:  I have never really read anything that you have written until today, with all that is going on with "Adam Fullards Mom."  I thought that you were just being handle jacked all these times, until I came to DS today, and read this thread.  My friend, you are an idiot.  Why in the friggin name of all things sacred, would you be stupid enough  to post using your real name, and then have the auddacity to cite "invasion of privacy??"  Are you really that stupid?  (not to mentionthe mis-use of the word libel)

Doode, best bet for you now is to quit your bitching, and ride quietly into the night......
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Adam_Fulford

Kits, thanks for your friendly feedback.  In every other forum I participate in, posters use their real names.  Why? Because they're not frequented by abusive anonymous cowards.

But the vibes here at DS have gotten way too  negative and nasty, as far as I'm conerned.

Love y'all

Adam Fulford

Chicklet

He keeps saying goodbye buts keep coming back.

Adam?  Are you there?

weird al

He's like that guy in the (Chuck Norris?) movie that couldn't be killed. He'll be back, like a moth to a flame. What movie was that, Dullard? Was it Chuck Norris? As a tinseltown groupie you oughta know.

P.C.

Adam Fulford wrote:

Heh, I'm not "screwed" Chicklet. Au contraire -- some pretty major deals in the works.  You seem decent enough and I have nothing against you, PC, et al, whatever odd stuff you may be imagining about me to inspire your present antipathy towards me.[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"] I am not going to hide behind a handle and be a sniveling anonymous coward [/FONT]like Bwahaha, who'd likely tremble before me in person (not that it matters since I'm a pacifist despite my intimidating appearance which might suggest otherwise to superficial people).

Gee, that's swell Adam....Glad to hear you have nothing against me, and for the record, you've inspired nothing in me except fascination that you just don't seem to get it.  6 months ago I would have said, you seem like a reasonably intelligent person....but....well, that was then and this is now.

As far as not needing to hide behind a handle to do your sniveling, you manage to do so without one.  WAKE UP.....I'm annoying myself that I keep responding.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Marik

If you don't like this forum, then leave. The majority of us don't seem to like you either, fulf.  

Adam_Fulford

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Adam writes....[/FONT] [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]I'M BAAACK... "LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME"[/FONT][/DIV]

Curses wrote...
just like we mean nothing to you. you mean nothing to us.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Adam responds:[/FONT] [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]The entire universe arose out of nothingness, and understanding it is the relentless pursuit of nothing.[/FONT][/DIV]

but i would meet you. just for fun i would meet you.

maybe i'll check out your little drama club sometime. lol.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Adam continues:[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]From the tone of your comment here, I don't think a screenwriters' group would be what you're looking for (not exactly Cirque du Soleil type "fun")  -- I suggest you go to a zoo.[/FONT]

Chicklet wrote...

> snip
Best of luck and here's to hoping that you are smarter in your business afairs than you are in your forum posting judgment.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Adam responds:[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Thanks....I think[/FONT]

Chicklet wrote...
He keeps saying goodbye buts keep coming back.

Adam?  Are you there?

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Adam responds:[/FONT] [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Yes, I'm like a Timex watch.[/FONT]

weird al wrote...
He's like that guy in the (Chuck Norris?) movie that couldn't be killed. He'll be back, like a moth to a flame. What movie was that, Dullard? Was it Chuck Norris? As a tinseltown groupie you oughta know.
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"][/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Adam responds:[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]So, now I'm the villain in a Chuck Norris film?!   I don't watch Chuck Norris movies much, sorry I can't help you with the title of that cinematic gem, but I did happen to unexpectedly meet him in a dojo in Ottawa.  Nice guy.  I do like the Tinseltown theater on Pender Street -- stadium seating and a diverse range of films, independent films, Bollywood. Hey it was really great chatting with you -- you're such a friendly and well-spoken bloke.  [/FONT]

Marik wrote...
If you don't like this forum, then leave. The majority of us don't seem to like you either, fulf.    [/DIV]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Adam responds:[/FONT] [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]"Either"? I didn't say I didn't like you, but for someone who's not thrilled by me, you sure follow and respond to my threads a lot.  But, hey, the villain is always the one fans pay attention to most.[/FONT]
 [/DIV]

Marik

So you're here to stay then? And your threads seem to attract the most amount of people, so naturally I would check out a thread with quite a number of posts.  

tenkani

Adam is the Superstar of Discover Seattle.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|