Checked out DV

Started by Adam_Fulford, May 30 06 03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

As you wish.  Our sentiments are mutual.

Trollio

Adam, are you an American from Illinois? Because if you're not, you would have to define "me." That would be your first hurdle in a court of law.

With that, I'm afraid I have to agree with Chicklet. Have a good day.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

academe

Adam_Fulford wrote:
Every one of those Adam Fulfords is not me.  My IP has been blocked.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]Those pretenders [/FONT][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"](namely Academe, I suspect. Am I correct, Purelife? Same IP?)[/FONT]. They do a very poor impersonation, even for farce, and only get it sort of right they paste words I actually wrote...Tell you what, Purelife: please delete all "adam fulfords:, and I'll just let you be .  This tedious for all of us, I assure you.. But, I know, I know: was fine until I came along and stirred things up. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"] I just don't want weird attacks against me appearing in Google searches, that's all.  And Discover Vancouver has a a number of these.[/FONT][/DIV]
 I have said this before, and I will say it again...trolling as you is BENEATH me....you're quite the egoistic to think I would pretend to be you...yegads...you're one sicko

...and here you go again asking Ms. PL to clean up your mess, whether it was caused by you or not...as long as you keep posting under your name, you will always have caches stuck in Google...just click on any of the caches and you will find your posts going back to the beginning of 2005...

Ms. PL has made it public she is not a moderator at DV...and yet you continue to bleat and whine to her...go over to DV yourself and email the DV administrators or post a message to the moderators...you know the saying, wipe off your own shit because others may not wipe your ass as clean as you'd like...

I'll say this again...change your freaking handle!  

P.C.

Adam Fulford:

Well, Trollio, I'm fine with that.  Tehborken, who's still cool in my book (but could bond with the others in a pile-on, since it might have some political advantage in his circles, and I would understand and appreciate that), is free to delete all of my posts.  I'll happily discuss things other than libel and slander against me, once that crap stops.  And, I'll happily go away, too, which would obviously be wise for me in this club, and stick to where I'm welcome.

Here's the beauty of DS in a nutshell.....YOU CAN DELETE YOUR OWN THREADS......GET ON IT!!!!  You keep going on about your invasion of privacy, which YOU have done nothing to protect.  You think we haven't clued into the fact that anonymity is the LAST thing you are seeking.  .  If you're not prepared for results other than the adoration you are seeking.....deal with the consequenses in a more mature manner.

You keep going on about privacy and slander and libel.....and yet YOU have done nothing to assure your privacy.....(would kind of defeat your purpose I suppose).  

Hire an agent if you want to promote yourself.  I don't think what you're trying to do here (and on DV) is working for you.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Chicklet

P.C!  How are you?  Where have you been?  I've been so lonely. :'(
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

P.C.

Hi Chicklet......working working working.....with no DS privleges to boot.  (some bosses I tell ya)  Have been working my little fingers to the bone, and not having much energy when I get home.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

Just got home from my 3:00 shift, and I only live 5 minutes from my job.....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

(I try to keep up with the reading)

Chicklet

How come it took you so long to get home?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

P.C.

LOL, Chicklet......it still only took me 5 minutes to get home, it's working past end of shift that's messing me up.  Somebody's gotta do it, and as our manager has 'moved on', there are many gaps to be filled.  Was ever so glad to get this job back, but I'm having 2nd 3rd and 4th thoughts about it. *heavy sigh*

Chicklet

I feel for ya P.C.  Be sure to take time for yourself no matter how little you may think it is.  Your job is not your life and your life comes first along with the people you love and who love you.

Adam_Fulford

P.C., I like how DS allows a poster to edit or delete one's own threads, and initially I liked other aspects of it.  But then some stalker copied my posts and put them up at DV, where I can't delete it.  I am not seeking adoration or recognition for recognition's sake -- that can seriously work against my interests.  Recognition for good screenplays, etc. is cool for me. But, being a whipping boy in effigy isn't.

One thing I definately am not seeking  is to have people posing as me posting my words on DV, or posting their own crap in my name.  It was all kindly deleted, except for busybody Academe maliciously posting my words on DV that I did not authorize her to do.  Now there are a number of fake AF's posting crap in my name, plus all your female bonding, which would be a beautiful thing if it didn't take the form of piling up against me, when all I want is pretty simple: delete posts with my name on them at DV, where I'm already banned, anyway..  

Please, just delete anything with my name on it at DV, and I'll even send a movie pass for two to any specified address to show my appreciation.  

curses

spam. not a good idea to start a relationship.

promotion. words with no meaning. shoved in my face.

assinine conclusions. based on how i perceive what is said.

marketing. the devils art.

Marik

Stop your whining Fulf... just drop the subject and move on... since the chance that a mod at DV will delete your posts are slim.  Besides, even if someone does delete all the old posts, a different handle-jacker will just post under your name and the mods will have the clean up the mess again.  

Adam_Fulford

OK, PC, Chicklet, DV Mods et al.  Here's my offer: I'll send one movie pass for two to Purelife for deleting those DV posts, and another such pass to whoever deletes the other DV posts with references to "Adam Fulford".  Passes include soft drinks and popcorn.  Whaddaya say?  Lots of good movies coming up and the passes let you pick and choose.  Tell me what movie you want to see and I'll be sure you have the right pass.  Deal?

P.C.

Here's an idea.....it would be far simpler to change your name.  Your real name, not your handle.

With every post, you make yourself a bigger target.  

bwahaha

fluford is such a whiney little girl.  

|