Assassin Bug

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jun 02 06 09:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollio

[font style="color: rgb(64, 0, 127);" size="7"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-family: times new roman;"][font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="3"][span style="color: rgb(64, 0, 127);"]TOP[/span]
 [/font][/span][span style="font-family: times new roman;"][font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="3"]...just had to do it.

[/font][/span][/font]

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Trollio

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"] Adam_Fulford wrote:[/span]
 [div][font color="#0000ff" face="Arial"] [div]Trollio (aka Marik?)

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma;"]Aside from seeing that name over at DV (I think?), I don't know Marik.[/span]

Perhaps your apparent disdain for the Chicken-hawk-in-Chief is an area of common ground between us?
 [br style="font-family: tahoma;"] [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma;"]The common ground we have is the disdain for the US administration. Your political rhetoric looks like it came either from Sendero Luminoso or Lyndon LaRouche. Way over the top, unnecessarily polemic, and most likely to make people think you are insane.[/span]

Though my previous posts were legitimate and grounded in fact, I decided that it was not appropriate to post messages that might in any way appear to make light of the thousands upon thousands of innocent victims...<snip>
 [/div][/font][/div]
 No, not buying it. The libel thing spooked you enough to make you think.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Orik

Again i am wondering just what in the bloody hell, Adam fullofshite is doing bringing up my name on his thread  and what i have to do with anythin he has mentioned to date ?