Checked out DV

Started by Adam_Fulford, May 30 06 03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

Every one of those Adam Fulfords is not me.  My IP has been blocked.  Those pretenders do a very poor impersonation, even for farce, and only get it sort of right they paste words I actually wrote.

Not sure what it is about the DV forum, but this kind of nonsense never happens to me in other forums when I use my name.  Different cross-section of society I guess.

Tell you what, Purelife: please delete all "adam fulfords:, and I'll just let you be .  This tedious for all of us, I assure you.. But, I know, I know: was fine until I came along and stirred things up.  I just don't want weird attacks against me appearing in Google searches, that's all.  And Discover Vancouver has a a number of these.  

Trollio

This again?!  I'm about ready to ask for TehBorken to remove all of your posts here as well.    
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Chicklet

Adam, please stop calling on purelife to help you out.  She doesn't mod over there anylonger.  You are on your own unless you can figure out who the mods are now.  Thank you.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Adam_Fulford

Fine, Chicklet, whoever mods DV, please delete the Adam Fulford posts.  Using my real name has only been a problem on DV, with all these name-jackers putting my name up or stalkers pasting my past posts up in messages.  That is an invasion of privacy.  DV already banned me, so please do the right thing and delete posts with my name.  I want to be free of DV, too.  Wouldn't it be great not to have more of these posts from me?  I'm glad you're all bonding between y'all, but, when it comes to me, are some ugly group dynamics going on here, even on DS, all stemming from this libel and slander (both illegal under US and Canadian law, and for which I do have legal recourse if I choose)

Adam_Fulford

Well, Trollio, I'm fine with that.  Tehborken, who's still cool in my book (but could bond with the others in a pile-on, since it might have some political advantage in his circles, and I would understand and appreciate that), is free to delete all of my posts.  I'll happily discuss things other than libel and slander against me, once that crap stops.  And, I'll happily go away, too, which would obviously be wise for me in this club, and stick to where I'm welcome.

Sheesh

Get a f*ckin' life ya big baby...  

curses

lol. hindsight is 20/20

it's too late to go back now dorothy. you'll have to hang with us a little bit longer.

Adam_Fulford

Sheesh, I agree that this isn't a meaningful way to spend time, but I've got a life (soon to be way better), and that's why it's important to protect my name against libel and slander.

purelife

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Tell you what, Purelife: please delete all "adam fulfords:, and I'll just let you be [/FONT].  This tedious for all of us, I assure you.. But, I know, I know: was fine until I came along and stirred things up.  I just don't want weird attacks against me appearing in Google searches, that's all.  And Discover Vancouver has a a number of these.

Who in the f*ck do you think you are, Adam Fulford?!  LOL  "I'll just let you be!"  Good f*cking GAWD!  Thank goodness I don't moderate DV anymore and if I did, I wouldn't give a f*cking rats ass about deleting your posts.  I'll be blunt and upfront with you.  You are such an idiot for using your real name.  You are even a greater idiot for continuing to do so on DS!   QUIT YOUR f*ckING WHINING, WILL YOU!  

When I deleted your posts, I noticed that you even posted as another poster name directing these posts to yourself, getting your name across.  You're such a god-damn attention whore, it's not even funny.  I didn't mention it to anyone on dv or ds that I saw posts written by you, promoting yourself.  HOW f*ckING LAME to be posting under another handle to make yourself look good.  That says a lot.  

Domino affect?  I think that you have failed to see and understand in your left mind that you have been whining ever since you have been banned.  Geesh, you're worse than a little kid!

That's all I have to say right now.  

curses

Libel is defamation that can be seen, such as in writing, printing, effigy, a movie, or a statue.

Slander is any defamation that is spoken and heard.

from [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libel"]wikipedia[/a]

Trollio

First, slander is spoken/audible, so that doesn't apply.

Libel is what you're interested in, and in the United States, all I can say to you is good luck. You have to practically falsely accuse someone of child molestation in order to have a strong case in the US. It's easier under the Canadian system, but still no easy case. Considering that the comments you're concerned about occurred on the internet, and that there has to be more than one Adam Fulford in the world, your chances of proving that the person was wilfully committing an act of malice against you directly, and not merely against an "identity" on the internet, are very slim. Satire has a very wide berth in the law, and from what I've seen, all of the comments you've complained about fall under that category.

You seem to have a very strong paranoid tendency which is kind of disturbing, but I know you could care less about what I think of you either. I just think you need some help.

— bebu

Trollio

Whoops, sorry curses. You win the dictionary prize.  
— bebu

Adam_Fulford

I acknowledge the merits of your constructive and polite critique.  Thank you for deleting the libelous posts against me -- much appreciated.  

Adam_Fulford

I believe in freedom of speech, but someone posting as me is clearly crossing the legal line.

Chicklet

Okay Adam.  It's time to move on.  No one here can help you delete anything and I don't think anyone would really want to.  Take the time you spend here annoying everyone and put that energy into suing someone.  No one wants to hear your whinning and frankly it's gotten to the point where no gives a sh*t.

Bye bye.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani