Anybody from DV here

Started by Aboozer, May 29 06 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hey Raor!  Bless ya!  

So, please, introduce yourself.  Let's start with your a/d/s/l, s'il vous plait.    

P.C.

Aaaaaaaaaa, you don't need silver plates to be here.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Raor

Hi PC, I'm from the suburbs of Vancouver. :)

This board is a lot friendlier than DV!  

Raor

Quote from: Raor on Dec 28 06 08:31Hi PC, I'm from the suburbs of Vancouver. :)

This board is a lot friendlier than DV!  

And I am too shy to post my particulars...but I invite you to get to know me thru discussion :)

P.C.

It most certainly is.  Many of the people here are DV ban-ees.....lol (me) and many just chose to leave.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Raor

I was told by some poster on DV to go to DS if I want friendly discussion....LOL

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] P.C. wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Aaaaaaaaaa, you don't need silver plates to be here.[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
You might not need sliver plates, but you do need  to know how and when to get downright dirty.  

Whereabouts in the suburbs of Vancouver are you from, Raor?

Russ

'bless' to ya raor. Welcome to DS. Im one of the many that gave up DV when it self destructed big time awhile ago.

Im from the suburbs of van as well. Im from the Fraserview area.. Ive posted that lots on here, lol. Around the 41st and knight area.

Well, have fun bud. Lots of us posting useless trivia info.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

zerozeroseven

purelife

Hiya Goddess 007!  Nice to see you around here.  :)  

tenkani

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the 007 RAP!

The northern border of South Korea is the most heavily militarized zone in the world, and the country has invested millions of dollars in automated military technology.

Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin' it up, hour after hour!

For border security missions he utilizes ambient light camera and thermal/IR optics, as well as sophisticated pattern-recognition software for target identification, tracking, and engagement.

Cause in this life there's only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center!

They said, "We will comprehensively review the requirements of operational capability before implementing it", but 007 escaped the lab.

In it to win it, with a team of one -- 007, don't forget the name, son!     >:(  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

zerozeroseven

purelife wrote:
Hiya Goddess 007!  Nice to see you around here.  :)  
 ------------------------------------------------------------------

nice to meet you too.

: )

purelife

I think that I've already met you.  If you're the same 007 that I met before, then you would know the DV poster, Nat?    

zerozeroseven

tenkani wrote:
Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the 007 RAP!

The northern border of South Korea is the most heavily militarized zone in the world, and the country has invested millions of dollars in automated military technology.

Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin' it up, hour after hour!

For border security missions he utilizes ambient light camera and thermal/IR optics, as well as sophisticated pattern-recognition software for target identification, tracking, and engagement.

Cause in this life there's only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center!

They said, "We will comprehensively review the requirements of operational capability before implementing it", but 007 escaped the lab.

In it to win it, with a team of one -- 007, don't forget the name, son!     >:(  
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in this life everyone is winner.

everyone is loser.

everyone is a bitch.

everyone is a bastard.

evreyone is God.

everyone is 007.

who cares?

zerozeroseven

purelife wrote:
I think that I've already met you.  If you're the same 007 that I met before, then you would know the DV poster, Nat?    
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sure.

i am the same person.

i promise.

did you have other nickname on dv?

|