Mmmm who likes to bite...... litterally.

Started by himitsu, May 29 06 06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Oh he's free is he.? *pout* Well I don't wanna forse him, if he don't WANT to bite me neck, t,....then I don't want him to bite my neck.!!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Ohh he likes the difficult ones.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

But ofcorse I'm gonna play hard to get.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]You always do.  That is the only way you know how to play.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Ofcorse, hey according to that poll thing. My brain is 80 percent female, I like being the little helpless girly girl.^^^^

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]You are always the helpless girl.  You don't need to like want it you are.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I know.!!!!!!! Heh, you like it that way. *wink*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]No I don't...... i like the control. [/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Thats what I just said, you like the control.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yeah....... i will not be the sterotipical helpless woman that bows to the superior male.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Oh, I don't bow. I am a spiteful little one.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yeah spitefull is right you would cut off your nose to spite your own face.  (thank her mom for that lame but funny quote)  But you do end up bowing, hehehehehe "bowing"[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I don't bow. what are you babbling about.?  Sadly you do steal nicknames and such from my mom. *shakes head* You and my mom talk to much.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I love your mom!  IN a health non-sexual way. (I know how your sick mind works Yuki.  You are always in the gutter)[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

*gasp* Me.? in the gutter.? what are you talking about.?  And she's my mommy so get your own. . eheheh My mommy loves me.!!

|