Mmmm who likes to bite...... litterally.

Started by himitsu, May 29 06 06:05

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

Don't you just find it extremely hott when someone bites your neck or your wrists?
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

.................You don't like to be bit, you like to bite. I have the marks to prove it.

Lise

What a hawt topic. I like it better on the neck.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I do to like being bit Yuki......... where you bite doesn't count, you hurt....... hurt is good but not so much that i can feel it a week later.  I agree the neck is the hottest place to be bit.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I bit you on the neck before.  I like being bit on the neck best too, or the wrist or shoulder.! mmm By a vampire!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I like Blood...... not exactly when it is being drained from me...... but in general though.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I'd rather be the one being drained. Me no like blood on other ppl, I'd like faint.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]You faint looking at any blood at all, yours or someone/something elses.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Hey, thats not true. I wouldn't faint from my own blood. I think it would look pretteh.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Noo you would faint.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I would not. Only one way to find out.!!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Don't you dare you Emo child you.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I'm not emo.!! But what are you gonna do if I do.? hmm.? nothing.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I will be forced to sacrifice your soul.  Or make you do pentences.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Make me do what now.? No fricken way.

|