This Forum is Soooooo Sloooow

Started by Chicklet, May 29 06 05:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicklet

Is it just me or is it getting worse?  What is the problem?  It frustrates me. :'(
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]I agree, i find it takes forever for n e one to respond to n e thing, that is if they even respond.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Lise

Therefore.... we need to address the problems by writing about

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

and yes, please more.......

sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex....... infinity and beyond!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

curses

it's the adserver i bet.  

P.C.

Are you referring to how slow it is to navigate ??? or how slow the traffic is.  I find it painfully slow to the point of discouragement.  It's a nuisance to take 3 or 4 minutes to make a single post.....my attention span can't handle it....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Yeah, it takes forever at times to upload something. At times the site crashes (or is it just me...?) and I'm not able to log on for hours.

I understand that DS need ads to keep the site running but I think it needs to tone down a bit so the forum can keep up to speed.

So how about it, TehBorken? *hint hint*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

For some reason, this forum loads faster for me than the previous forum (1.0 or whatever it was called, when there were like... 5 regulars, haha)  And as for the posts, .. it sometimes takes hours to get a single response  

academe

No worries...DV is down again...the cesspool will start filling up...

TehBorken

It's not the board and it's not the ads. The host has been having connectivity issues for the last couple of days. I'm expecting it to be resolved shortly, and I apologize for the glacial slowness.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Chicklet

TehBorken wrote:
It's not the board and it's not the ads. The host has been having connectivity issues for the last couple of days. I'm expecting it to be resolved shortly, and I apologize for the glacial slowness.

Thanks TehBorken.  I was just curious as I know nothing about how a board like this runs.  Hope it's fixed soon. ;D
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Trollio

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

TehBorken

[font style="color: rgb(255, 255, 0); background-color: rgb(45, 45, 45);" size="7"] LOL!

[/font][span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 0); background-color: rgb(45, 45, 45);"][/span]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.