Woman balks at having 6/6/6 'devil' baby

Started by TehBorken, May 30 06 06:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollio

[font style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0);" size="7"][span style="font-family: arial black;"] top [/span][/font]

I find this whole Yuki/Himitsu thing damned fascinating. Puzzling, mind-boggling... like quantum physics.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Noo not emo.  Flustered.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Thanks Troll.! LOl. you should see us when we get hyper in real life, lol. And Himitsu, be nice.!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Ohh Yuki when I get nice i get sooky (BTW for all you who have no idea what sooky means it is kind of like whiney and cuddly and smooshy) and when i am like that as you put it i am just a damn tease. *wink*[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Himitsu you are a weinner. Your always freaken sooky and touchy. Holy frig, not your a tease your friggen nosey and whinney and touchy.!! Thanks to the way you act around me, my family thinks we act like a married couple and my older brothers girlfriend thinks we're lovers. sometimes funney, sometimes it's just annoying. I got to go now anyway talk to you later Himitsu.!!

Yuki

I'd hug you Himitsu but I'm afraid you'd think I was flirting with you.!! *not hug*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yuki you better get off that right now unless you want me to start calling you Sekojrana, cause that is exactly who you sound like right now.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

That was the point.  BTW I'll be on msn in like a min, I got to go do the stupid dishes again.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Are you going to do n e homework?  At all?[/FONT]  
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

hell no. I say no to homework. Plus I have more intresting things to do, like BREATHE.! ^^

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Eh breathing is over rated.  Besides i am not conformist.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Sureeeee. *rolls eyes.* I shall never do my homework. tee hee hee. The perfect crime.!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]It isn't a crime.  You are just hurting yourself.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Blah, Don't rant on to me about that again, your not my mother.