Message for TehBorken

Started by academe, May 26 06 02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

academe

Well, TehBorken kept this thread around for whatever reason even though I asked him to delete it...

For a moment I thought I was back on DV as there's yet more academe-dissing...

curses wrote:
i donno. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]academe likes to think that she's the center of the universes[/FONT].

unfortunately. that titles taken. so [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]we have to remind her that she's from saskatchewan in order to bring her back to earth[/FONT].

Oh yeah, I wish I was the centre of the universe!  

tenkani wrote:
So, do you guys think Academe's been deputized as a mod yet?

Nope, and I likely won't be because I'm not diplomatic enough...

Dissident wrote:
curses wrote:
i donno. academe likes to think that she's the center of the universes.

unfortunately. that titles taken. so we have to remind her that she's from saskatchewan in order to bring her back to earth.  

Yes, and apparently [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]she likes to blame American "political and economic imperialism" for her exile to the praries[/FONT].  Someone explain the concept of multinational corporations to the poor deluded creature.

I never said any such thing...all I said was lack of full-time employment and finances resulted in me returning to SK.  I'm finishing up my last two classes by DE then who knows what or where in the fall!  I'm not in exile.  Enjoying the lovely weather, working part-time at my alma mater, and spending time with family and walking the dogs.  The coffee places here are better than Starbuck's (of which there are two).  Some people think SK is exile, but to me, it is home.  SK is the heart of Canada  

Trollio wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]curses wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]i donno. academe likes to think that she's the center of the universes.

[/SPAN]Seems like [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]she's not well-liked anywhere.... she regularly catches hell over there on DV[/FONT]. [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
[/SPAN]
That's the least of my life concerns at the moment.  I really do not give a fig whether anyone likes me.  It is the Internet, for heaven's sake!  I find all the brouhaha over my comments quite amusing.  You can tell a lot about people the way they react to me and others on DV.  

curses wrote:
as well she should catch hell.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]i'm just glad she has orik now. he seems to have calmed her down a little[/FONT]. although [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]i am a litttle afraid for kits[/FONT]. lol.

Orik has calmed me down?  LOL. You're too funny curses.  He knows how to treat people, in RL and IL and I respond in kind.  It's that simple.  Kits is just a source of amusement for me, he'll be just fine, he's a tough laddie that I'll give him although prone to dramatics once in a while if I cross the line...

Lise wrote:

Hey ya, Orik!!!

Yeah, I don't know why. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]She's a nice person[/FONT].... maybe her posts kinda flame some ppl, maybe that's why she's not liked on DV. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]She's cool in my books[/FONT].

How's DV going? I haven't touched that mud pool since my beef with Mike. EED and Superstar back?[/DIV]
 Back atcha Ms. Lise.  

Moolah!

academe wrote:
Well, TehBorken kept this thread around for whatever reason even though I asked him to delete it...

I don't think that he believes in deleting threads unless they're patently offensive...

Besides, if you were still registered you would be able to delete it yourself. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_wink.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

(if that function is still available to members...)

P.C.

Who's a clever boy !!!  Good point Raging Poodle...that function is most definitely still available.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Moolah!

Ha ha! Thanks for the confirmation.  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

academe

Well last I was a member of DS, the option to delete a thread wasn't available.  One could delete a post, but not a thread.  Technically one can delete a thread if one is the only post because deleting the post will delete the thread.  However, once a thread is responded to, that option is no more unless one is an administrator.  Correct me if I am wrong.

P.C.

Option to delete a thread has been available since the beginning, and is still there.  You can remove a post or the whole thread.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|