Message for TehBorken

Started by academe, May 26 06 02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

Um....I think she was asking for a BACK massage!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

Oh my!  Me next, ME NEXT!
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Trollio

I aim to please.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Trollio

tenkani wrote:
Um....I think she was asking for a BACK massage!

Don't worry, that's included.  
— bebu

P.C.

How very thoughtful Trollio...[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Trollio

Your avatar inspires, my dear.  
— bebu

tenkani

Ah?
Are you a furry lover?

Trollio

A gentleman never tells.  
— bebu

tenkani

Hmmm, in that case just nod if this pic gives you a hard-on...

Orik

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"] Curses wrote

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"] [DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]as well she should catch hell.

i'm just glad she has orik now. he seems to have calmed her down a little. although i am a litttle afraid for kits. lol.  [/DIV][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom width="85%"] [TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD class=smalltext align=left width="100%" colSpan=2][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom align=left][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Huh what i do what did i do ?

and whats this about Kits ?

jeeze  i seem to miss all the intresting things cause of work .

[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom width="85%"] [TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD class=smalltext align=left width="100%" colSpan=2][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom align=left][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Lise

Holy cowabunga, tenkani..... that's one hawt zebra-chick.

Ah, give academe a break, amigoes. She's cool. Me like her.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

Hi Lise.

waves from across the room .

wonders why everyone is bashing academe in here. ?

Ithink shes a wonderfull woman . sassy, intelligent, spicey, informetive and beautifull too.    

Lise

Hey ya, Orik!!!

Yeah, I don't know why. She's a nice person.... maybe her posts kinda flame some ppl, maybe that's why she's not liked on DV. She's cool in my books.

How's DV going? I haven't touched that mud pool since my beef with Mike. EED and Superstar back?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

when arnt the grusome two-some around .  as in stupidstar and Add-EED lol i swear the 2 of em are  made for each other .

wish you'ld stop in from time to time to say howdy. but no u make me come over here to say hello :) laffs .

yah mikes a numbnutter for sure. but then again  dv is a free for all . mike is... what can i say besides idiot? for that seems to fit him best .

i miss u on DV all to often . right now i miss dv .    

Lise

Superstar's name have been hijacked so many times it's hard to keep track of who is who. The same goes with EED. Ah well. I supposed those two are made for one another.

Mike's problem is his problem. I don't give a damn about DV any more. DS is now my home, it's a plesant change from the usual trolls who lurk around DV. Granted it is slow but I like it this way. At least I'm not as addicted.
Bill Cosby.

|