The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Ms. Chicklet! How many puppies do you have and what breed?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I'm glad your puppy is better now.  I just got back from the vet with my cat.  I'm going all out to keep him comfortable and content as long as possible.  I'm doing well, thanks.  I had a stress test this morning and lived to tell about it, so life is good.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

I just got back from the vet with my cat.

Darn, kitten. I'm missing something. What happen to your cat? It was SD's cat that got a hernia, right? That reminds, I gotta go get a vet's appointment for my guy too. Time for check-up.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Sorry, Chicklet, I thought I mentioned that Spooky's kidneys are failing.  He needs to be hydrated twice a week at the vet's.  He also has to take pills to stimulate his appetite, and now he has an infected bite on his tail that has to be treated with liquid antibiotics.  He is an amazingly strong cat when I try to give him anything by mouth.  I think his teeth double and so do his claws, which flail around quite vigorously when I approach with his meds.  He isn't in pain, or I'd do the right thing and let him go.  *sob*

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
 I just got back from the vet with my cat.

Darn, kitten. I'm missing something. What happen to your cat? It was SD's cat that got a hernia, right? That reminds, I gotta go get a vet's appointment for my guy too. Time for check-up.  

No thats ME with the HERINA.  My cat Tigger got mauled by a buch of boxers about two months ago. He finally might not have to have any more stitches after Thursday. And Angel my other cat has bad kidneys and is anorexic.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Chicklet

I have two Jack Russell's.  They are the greatest.  They are too much fun and are really good at getting my guy and I off our butts.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Lise

Gawd. Sorry, SD. Geez. I'm getting lagged in my pregnancy. I mean... ok, you're with the hernia and your cat got mauled.

Sorry to hear your cat has failing kidney problems there, kitten. My dog's getting on in age too.... I don't want to loose him. Scared to think about the future. He's been my best friend forever but I think he's got about five years left in him. * fingers crossed *

Ah, Jack Russels are cute as buttons. Love them!!! Aren't they pretty, hyper, Chicklet?
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

Yeah, hyper is a good word.  But they are just so much fun.  Sometimes it's a little annoying when all you want to do is just chill on a Sunday afternoon and they want to play tug-a-war or get their ball out from under the couch for the 400th time.  It's all worth it though, we love them.  They are a big reason why we bought a house.  Now they have a huge yard to tire them out.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

kitten

Sportsdude, Angel's anorexia is directly related to the bad kidneys.  The cat loses its appetite because his kidneys can't process the waste properly.  That's why I take my cat to the vet twice a week for water injection under the skin (at the scruff of the neck where the least discomfort is involved).  Cats get so dehydrated that it is necessary to supply enough liquid to keep them comfortable.  Spooky is getting appetite stimulants to keep him eating, and it has made a huge difference in him.  

Lise

Glad to hear that your cat's eating well, kitten.

How old are your puppies, Chicklet?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Ah its just a hernia. I've had one before. No big deal can't get it fixed now I'm too busy.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hiya my sweetest chicklet,

sorry 'bout changing your thread.  honest, it wasn't me.  ;)

Chicklet

I'm so sorry to hear you guys are having trouble with your cats.  It's os sad to see a beloved pet not at their best.

My dogs are 4 years old and two.  The older is male and his name is Tyrus.  The younger's name is Keegan.  She is the handful.  Tyrus is a sucky momma's boy, but you wouldn't want to mess with him.

Don't worry PL.  I know you and your naughty ways.  We are back on track now.;)

kitten

I do apologize.  It was entirely my fault that the thread was altered.  I'll try to behave myself from now on.

Chicklet

Oh kitten.  Whatever are we going to do with you?

Anyone have any suggestions?

|