The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Good Morning all!

Well, Kitten, did you complete your punishment?  I don't believe that it would be punishment for the public, you're just being modest.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

P.C.

Good morning.........

Anyone for a coffee ????  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Chicklet

Oh yes please!

How are you today P.C.?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

P.C.

Doing fine Chicklet.  A bit drab out there weather-wise, but doin' fine none the less.

I'm listening to chain saws and bull-dozers at the moment *cry, weep*.  Somebody is 'developing' the beautifull lot up the road and thinks it a good idea to shave the property to look like a sub-division.  *sniff*.  This always breaks my heart.

And you ????

P.C.

Chicklet

You are a goddess.  Thank you so much for the lovely, life giving coffee.

Too bad about the developement.  People just can't seem to leave anything alone anymore.  We have a house on our block that had a gorgeous, massive maple out front and they butchered it.  They hacked the top right off and left the rest standing in the front yard.  The poor tree is trying to come back but it looks pathetic.  I just don't get it.  It wasn't dead and it certainly didn't look awful.  And to top it all off, they are trying to sell the house.  I wouldn't want a huge tree in my front yard with no branches.  People just don't think.  *end of rant*

P.C.

Well most of the houses in my area can't be seen from the road......foresty type of area.  I don't understand scalping the land, and then rushing off to the nursery to buy trees and shrubs.

Go figure.

Chicklet

Makes no sense to me either.  I guess people like to be in complete control of their yards?  Wackos!!!

tenkani

I would kill to live in a wooded area.
What I'd really like to do, if I had the time, money and space, is to create a certified backyard wildlife habitat. I knew someone who did that and her yard was amazing. Everything was carefully planned out to offer food, water and shelter to all manner of creature. What a feeling of accomplishment she must have had when that little certificate arrived   *wiping away tear*

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="4"]Good morning!!!!!  [/font]  

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kitten

Good Morning!  

I completed my punishment, but it was just as I warned you.  One poor old man was resting on a park bench when I went past, and fainted dead away.  At least I think he just fainted!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Chicklet

Good morning tenkani.Sounds lovely.  We are trying to figure out what to do with our front and backyards.  I want something natural and low maintanence.  We have 8 lovely, well established hostas.  They have gotten so huge over the past two weeks.  Also we have a large clematis archway in the back.  I thought it was jasmine but a huge purple flower opened yesterday.  I can't say I am disapointed but jasmine would have been lovely.

kitten

tenkani, what a perfect idea.  It must be a wonderful place to visit.  

Chicklet

Oh kitten it was just a coincidence.  It must have been the smell of the horse that overcame him.  I'm sure it was a lovely site and I thank you for performing your punishment post haste.  Now let's not repeat your behaviour.  I really don't like handing out punishments, contrary to what you all may think.

kitten

It's certainly contrary to what I think, young lady!  But it was fun, in a cold,  goose-bumpy kind of way.

Chicklet

It wasn't supposed to be fun, it was PUNISHMENT.  I don't know why I bother.  ;D

|