The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Thought maybe we could have a place to say good morning and shoot the sh*t instead of hijacking another lovely thread.

So...

GOOD MORNING ALL!
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Lise

Morning, my lady. I can't hang around much as I've got to go grocery shopping so I'm just stopping by to bring you a cup of coffee to start the day.

TTYL, kiddo.

[img height=457 src="http://www.oculon.org/animatedgif/latte.jpg" width=545]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

Ahhhh.  Thank you soooo much Lise!  It's almost too pretty to drink but I need it so... down the hatch.

Have a great day!
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

kitten

While there are a few minutes left of the morning, I'd like to say Good Morning to you too.  How are your lovely doggies?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Good morning to you, Purelife. How are your pom-poms?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hi Gopher.  

Two minutes until my morning is over.  YES!

My poms poms are resting at the moment.  They've beent through a lot.  ;)

Gopher

Ah well, give them a little rest and they'll be raring to go again before long.

purelife

How are you doing this afternoon, Gopher?  

Gopher

How am I doing?  Pretty well I think - especially as I'm popping off for a beer in a minute or so. Any objections if I raise my glass to your pom-poms? Maybe it'll restimulate them.

purelife

LOL.  How about if I join you for beer?  ;)

Have you been posting in DV?  What was your poster name?  You sound too familiar...and my memory is failing me.  :(

Lise

Afternoon, all. Geez.... it's past noon already. Where does the time fly?

How am I doing?  Pretty well I think - especially as I'm popping off for a beer in a minute or so. Any objections if I raise my glass to your pom-poms? Maybe it'll restimulate them.

OH MY. X-rated on DS. Mind if I join you, Gopher and celebrate the greatest pom-poms that ever walked the face of the earth?[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

SD. Use your imagination. Purelife's pom-poms.

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Chicklet

Oh dear.  This thread turned naughty quite quickly.  It wasn't my intention... honest. *evil grin*

Hello to you dear kitten.  My puppies are good.  The little one had an ear infection but it is all cleared up now, thanks for asking. And how are you today?

|