Yuki!! Yuki!! Yuki!!

Started by himitsu, May 20 06 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yuki

I'm convinced these threads have something to do with international espionage.  

What now.?

TehBorken

Yuki wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I'm convinced these threads have something to do with international espionage.   [/div]  [div style="font-style: italic;"]What now.?[/div]
 Rat 'em out to the Gestap-, errr, I mean the Department Of Homeland Security.

[a href="http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/"]
[/a]http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

I think they're both in loveeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute as bunnies.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Yuki

Wow, who's in love.? Me and Himitsu.? Lol. Well, as friends. We're both girls, close friends. Sometimes we joke around and carry on but that's it. Lol. Especially when we get bored and hyper. Lol.

weird al

I've really been enjoying the Yuki-Himitsu thread. I hope all this attention hasn't made them self-conscious, 'cause I'd lke to see this thing go on to rival the old DV "Lunch" thread. Anyway,  the best cure for self-consciousness is probably just to become more outrageous.

Yuki

Lol Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.  I'm happy someone has taken a interest in our mindless ranting about nothing.

Gopher

More than just one.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Yuki

Wow. Thanks guys. I feel so special.

Gopher

Yuki

Thank you.! So are you.! Everyone is special.^^^^

purelife

Hey YUKI

you are so fine

you are so fine

i can call you mine

HEY YUKI!  

GOOOOO YUKI!  

There, I just waved my pom-poms.  ;)

Yuki

Thanks Purelife.! Wow, such a great poem and offer.  I'll have to think about it.

Gopher

While you think about it, I'll think about Purelife waving her pom-poms.  

Yuki

kitten

I was thinking about the lovely cheerleader's dance she was doing while waving them.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|