Yuki!! Yuki!! Yuki!!

Started by himitsu, May 20 06 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mmmmmm field + night + games with Yuki make Himitsu happy.  Yum Yum Yum[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Me too.!!^^^^ OH,! We could play the vampire game.! You be the vampire.^^^^

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Of course as always.  Seeing blood makes you queezy...........  Mmmmmmm but Himitsu loves Blood, lots of blood, red shiney liquid makeing tiny rivers of flawless skin!!!  MMMMmmmmm![/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Yeah. Can I trust you if I faint from losing blood.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]What you don't know can't hurt you.......... *sly look*[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Sure It can. I don't wanna miss out on anything when I'm passed out. *wink* That's no fun.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Its fun for me, i can do that thing that you don't normally let me do.  Muahahahaha[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

And what would that be.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Perhaps you should try and not faint on me.  When you are passed out it is free for all for me.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

It's not my fault I pass sometimes, when you spike my drink with drugs.!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Ohh you can't blame that one me, your medication switched ever day.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Ohh it was your fault.!  But honestly, your the  ho one. remember when you thought you were pregant.? oh my, your such a bad influence on  pure me.

persian model

Yuki wrote:
 *gasp* Himitsu.! that was a secret...........ummm.....I mean. what are you talking about.? *shifty eyes.*

go to japan  

Yuki

Trollio

I'm convinced these threads have something to do with international espionage.  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

|