Yuki!! Yuki!! Yuki!!

Started by himitsu, May 20 06 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yuki dear, you get scared shitless about everything.  You get scared when the lights go out.  You think that some one or something is comming for you.  Remember when you thought there was a man on your roof and he told you that you were doing a good job.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

blah. I don't scared that easy.........

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Ohh yes you do don't lie.  You got scared when the lights went out, you gave me bruises on my arm for god sakes, and i could of swore that you were going to cry. [/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

That was different.! Lights just don't go off for no reason, plus it was like 4in the mornining. I wasn't crying..............

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]You were almost crying i could see it.  And i have very good eyes in the dark.  And BTW guess what, there are lots of reasons that lights would go off.  Like a power outage, or a severed wire.  Or some one could of turned them off.  I know turning off lights is unheard of in your world.  But some people like to conserve energy.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Blah I was being stalked. I know it.!!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yeah i am sure that is what it was.  That Fallen angel with the sexy black hair was stalking you.  Plotting how he was going to dramatically kidnap you and take you back to his layer, then the demon was behind him plotting how he was going to steal you from the fallen angel.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

YES, YES, YES>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thats what it was.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't forget the angel.!!

tenkani

Only on DS could a thread like this go on for so long without being flamed.
This truly is a utopian society.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Heh I heard, since I evesdrop so much....... that the angels are conspireing together to get you back from the vampire.  The vampire is a trickey one he is.  Him and all his undead slaves.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Lol. Yeah. DV is too wild. Sometimes it's fun to go on if your looking for a fight. But this place is better in that I can rant on and on. LOl.  

Yuki

yeah.!!!!! Himitsu you know me so well and what I want to hear.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We should write a book.!!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Ohh but we are.  With Pink, Blondie, Nisuma and Hatori.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Thats not a book, it's gonna be a manga and a TV anime show.^^^^^^^ Well, hopefully. Or maybe just for us to read.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Well it isn't exactly PG.  Ehehehehe.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

|