Teen Arrested For Allegedly Selling Self As Sex Slave

Started by TehBorken, Jun 04 06 11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h1 class="Headline"]Teen Arrested For Allegedly Selling Self As Sex Slave[/h1][h2 class="SubHead"]Girl's Mother Filed Missing Persons Report[/h2][div class="updated"]UPDATED: 9:11 am EDT June 3,                                2006[/div][!--startindex--][b class="Dateline"]
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- [/b]A 16-year-old girl who was missing for more than a month was arrested Friday and charged with soliciting and engaging in sex.Police did not release the girl's name, who was taken away in handcuffs from an east side apartment, NBC 4's Elizabeth Scarborough reported.
[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]
Neighbors said they had no idea what was happening inside the apartment, located at 7424 Jason Trace.

"Just to think someone was soliciting sex around here was kind of outrageous to me," said neighbor Jason Riley.Police said an undercover officer responded to a personal advertisement on craigslist.org. The ad said an 18-year-old was looking for generous men and was asking for $125 an hour, Scarborough reported.Police said they then set up a date with the girl, who brought them to the apartment that she allegedly had been working out of for some time.

Authorities said they later found out that the girl is 16. "It's unusual to find juveniles that are doing this," said Columbus vice Sgt. Stan Latta. "She was doing this on her own. She wasn't being compelled or forced to do this." "I wouldn't think it would happen in a neighborhood like this, but I guess it can happen anywhere," said Anthony Rosser, a neighbor.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Will she ever have a story to tell her grandchildren some day!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

"I wouldn't think it would happen in a neighborhood like this, but I guess it can happen anywhere,"

Oh geez, I guess we know where she came from, she's white and super rich.  I tell yeah rich kids these days are goofy.  You would think the drug dealers in local schools are poor kids getting by in life so they would turn to drugs but thats not whats going on.  Its the rich kids who are the drug dealers, I guess they have so much money they don't know what to do with themselves so they try to act out their wannabe thug fantasies.  Same goes with the girls in this case.  They want to do this.  Am I suprised? No.  Coming from a school where middle school girls were already giving sexual favours to the boys for no reason in 6th grade.  Stories like these don't suprise me.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

fillup

The important question is wether she is hot or not.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.