Yuki!! Yuki!! Yuki!!

Started by himitsu, May 20 06 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Meow!  Yuki where you be you lazy you?  Is that idiot  Micheal being captin     camando of the compy again?  You need to plot agains him!!  Put some sort of  shock on the mouse and keyboard, muahahaha so when he touches it he fries   himself!!  Ewwwwww fried Micheal!  He smells already....[/FONT]                                      
Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Yuki

Ha. I stole the computer from him.! he and his dad went out for something, and now I'm on so he can just go die.^^^^ Sooo, what are you doing Himitsu.? hmm.? Fanatising about me again.? hmm.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Mmmmmm yes Yuki.  I can't get you outta my mind you sexy beast you![/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

I know.^^^^  tee hee. I just can't help myself.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]That is because you are compulsive about everything, your hair your eyes make up cloths everything!  And i tells you you don't need all that stuff.  Especially the cloths *wink* [/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

hmmm.  well I normally wouldn't do this but.....  here you go.!!  shhh Don't tell anyone.

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]What are you talking about normally?  You do for me all the time.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

*gasp* Himitsu.! that was a secret...........ummm.....I mean. what are you talking about.? *shifty eyes.*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Uhhhhh that was supose to be a secret......... well that didn't work out that well if that was the case... Meow[/FONT]  
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Thats okay. As long as you don't say the other secrets. *wink* sooo, you still coming over tonight.?

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yupersa!!!!!  I's is, if Patti lets me.  We have to excape in that antasy world of ours though!  Lots and lots of ppl to please![/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Yup.! tee ehheheheh. It'll be fun, we can stay up all night.!

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Muahahaha all night *wink*  You won't get tired?   Ohh wait i do all the work.  Lol[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

Yuki

Hey. What can I say, I'm a  reciever. *wink*

himitsu

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffffff]Yeah and we all know why. Heh.[/FONT]
Lead astray the gazers

|