What kind of hairstyle/color do you like the best.?

Started by Yuki, Feb 15 06 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Yup.  Would look good, My vote anyway.

Alumni

I saw someone recently with pink streaks on dyed-blonde hair. I thought it looked nice because it really stood out. So....go for it!    
"People Who Don't Make a Commitment to Me Don't Get My Time" - Annonymous CEO

TehBorken

[div style="font-style: italic;"]Teh Borken, but Yuki wants to know if you'll think if the pink streaks on light blonde hair will look good...  ;)[/div]
I'm sure I could give a much more meaningful opinion were I to see it in person over a couple glasses of wine, lol.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

An admin hitting on a poster...[/DIV]I don't know whether that deserves a smite or a blessing LOL!Seriously though, I've got to admire your balls and spunk.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Yuki

Thanks for everyone comments.! I can't wait to dye my hair.

purelife

[DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Teh Borken, but Yuki wants to know if you'll think if the pink streaks on light blonde hair will look good...  ;)[/DIV]
I'm sure I could give a much more meaningful opinion were I to see it in person over a couple glasses of wine, lol.

I don't know if Yuki would appreciate an opinion after a few glasses of wine.   Alcohol distorts your vision.  ;)

Yuki

LOl Purelife. I think you have a point. I'll have to change my mind about the dinner and wine.

49er

what kind of work are you in, Yuki?  Some employers or work settings are not yet progressive enough for an employee's benefit to sport such a hair style.......just my two cents

Future Canadian

I love pink hair! It's kinda punky and kinda sweet at the same time.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Brent

Yah,there's no one like that anywhere around here, would look cool for sure!