Just What I Always Wanted

Started by TehBorken, May 09 06 10:44

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Yes, I confess- I always wanted a suit made of babies. Just think of the fun you could have.

Babysuit is an incredibly expensive limited-edition print of a bald man wearing a suit made out of baby dolls. The suit is amazing, but at $2300 you could 1) make your own suit, 2) hire your own bald guy and 3) shoot your own version.

http://www.gildlilies.com/pop_ups/phillip_toledano_kaleidoscope.htm
[p class="style1"][span class="style2"]
      Phillip Toledano [/span]    
         [em]Baby Suit: The Possibilites of Thinking Out Loud[/em]
         C-Print
         30 x 30 in.
         Limited Edition of 12
         [span style="font-weight: bold;" class="style3"][a href="mailto:[email protected]"]$2,300[/a][/span][/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

lol. Damn. Where do you find all these stories??

I wouldn't want one unless it came with Keannu Reeve's faces.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]lol. Damn. Where do you find all these stories??[/div]  
Here and there. Everywhere.

Okay, so if not a babysuit, haw about a legskirt? (Made of only the finest baby legs.)

Lise

Ah, no breast parts?? * naughty wink *
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

Very strange.  I kinda like the baby suite though.  Very original.  Most definately wouldn\'t pay $2300 for the print though.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Lise

I would love a Sith mistress outfit.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

I haven't figured out just exactly what they'd arrest you for if you walked down the street wearing this, but I'm sure they'd think of something.

Sportsdude

I bet that costume will show up at pro-life rallies.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

It would show up anywhere
A fool's paradise is better than none.