crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes

Author Topic: Bio diesel? WTF?  (Read 2116 times)

tenkani

• SuperHero Member
  • that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    • View Profile
Bio diesel? WTF?
« on: Feb 14 06 01:36 »
Does anyone have personal experience using a bio-diesel vehicle? Pls share any info you have. Since the advantages of hybrid technology seem to have been exaggerated a bit, I started looking into other "Earth-friendly" options and bio-diesel seems to have a lot going for it. Still, if you don't have a local co-op, or local gas stations that carry the stuff what do you do?

Also, it seems that a lot of folks have been buying older diesel vehicles and re-fitting them for bio-diesel. Anyone done this? Thx.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

• SuperHero Member
  • Epic
    • View Profile
Re: Bio diesel? WTF?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14 06 06:20 »
I have. Well, I didn't drive it but if you go to breckenridge they offer free shuttle buses that run around the clock and they run on bio-diesel. They don't smell as bad as regular diesel.  God I miss that place.  Love to see what whistler is all about too.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes