Lord Xenu Appears

Started by TehBorken, May 05 06 01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[div class="posttitle"]MI:3 PREMIERE, INTERRUPTED ON SCIENTOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD - May  5, 2006[/div] Contrary to an earlier Hollywood, Interrupted report, the mysterious web presence known as "Project Xenu" did no aerial-advertising at last night's faux MI:3 premiere. Instead, the evil Lord Xenu made his first red carpet experience in 75 million years:[/p]  [div class="postimg c"]
Hail Xenu![/div]  Undaunted, the heterosexual Tom Cruise ducked into an abandoned Scientology building...[/p]  [div class="postimg c"]
Abandoned Scientology Building[/div]  ...from which he emerged with a new Scientologist friend:[/p]  [div class="postimg c"]
The heterosexual Cruise's new Scientologist friend[/div]  While the heterosexual Tom Cruise's new friend railed against psychiatry for him, the movie star took to the carpet to mingle with his fan:[/p]  [div class="postimg c"]
The heterosexual Tom Cruise's fan.[/div]  When the heterosexual Tom Cruise and a much taller, much younger chick approached his fan to sign an autograph, a gang of cell phone camera-wielding internet bloggers descended upon him:[/p]  [div class="postimg c"]
The heterosexual Cruise, the taller/younger chick and security team greet curious bloggers[/div]  [div class="postimg c"]
More cell phone camera bloggers surround the heterosexual Tom Cruise[/div]  Put off by the massive cell phone camera blogger presence, the ABC "Action News" Team focuses in...[/p]  [div class="postimg c"][/div]  ...on this blogger's t-shirt:[/p]  [div class="postimg c"]
This blogger's immensely popular and newsworthy t-shirt[/div]  After the heterosexual Tom Cruise, his friend, that tall chick and his fan ducked into the Mann Chinese Theater for the premiere, Xenu disappeared into the sidewalk.[/p]  [div class="postimg c"]
The spot on the sidewalk where Xenu disappeared.[/div]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

ROFL ROFL      

Great stuff!!!

Of course, this was NOT Lord Xenu's first appearance in recent history.

Before you start panicking, keep in mind that Lord Xenu is still locked within his force bubble, safely ensconced beneath a mountain. But as we all know, psychically projecting one's image is child's play for an intellect as powerful as the Great Leader's.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

WE ARE DOOMED!!!! Save me a place on the mothership next to tenkani.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.