Sexist Study Full Of Shit

Started by TehBorken, May 03 06 07:31

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hmmmbug

Mutilated Mind wrote:
You people are just patting eachother's backs and giving eachother compliments

Yeah, that really is terrible behavior. It's so awful how they're friendly and not acting like jerks and stuff. What is the world coming to????

(And "each other" is two words, or so they claimed in college. I suppose if my mind was mutilated I'd be a poor speller too.)

P.C.

Mutilated Mind:

Hey, good move, P.C.
Just in time to save your image. ;)

I didn't know I had an image.....and if I do, should I take further steps to save it?  

I was a great fan of Walt Disney and Walter Lantz.....and I think kittens are swell.

(how'my doin ?)    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Brit_Guy

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]Yes you need money for clothing and food; however, the true reward is to see your children grow up fit and healthy with a good education and hopefully a good job...So they can fend for themselves.

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]I have seen three nephews and one niece grow up and I know how very difficult and expensive it is, I've also done my share of looking after them as well.

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]There are a lot of single dads out there that do a good job just as much as a single mum can do, but single dads rarely get a mention.

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]Did they ask single parent dads? Nearly all couples have nicknames for there wives, or husbands, it doesn't mean they love them any more or any less.

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"][o:p] [/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]Btw I'm from a single parent family; my mother has done a very good job at bringing us kids up...I have a mother that anyone would be proud of...and she got very little support from my father or the government.

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]I do hope I've understood this thread*me scratching my head*..lol[/SPAN]    

Mutilated Mind

P.C. wrote:
Mutilated Mind: Hey, good move, P.C.
Just in time to save your image. ;)

I didn't know I had an image.....and if I do, should I take further steps to save it?

You get my meaning, P.C.
I should have written 'save face' or something but I am not a native English speaker so it's not always faultless.

P.C.

I see no flaws in your English.  I think I just didn't understand your implication.....as in, I didn't think I had said anything that required a need to 'save face'.  Perhaps I'm missing something. (it sure wouldn't be the first time....lol)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Mutilated Mind

P.C. wrote:
Awwww.....so who says wrinkles can't be beautiful.......too cute !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too cute, eh ?
While I understand you are saying this, you should know there are not a few breeds of dogs and maybe other animals which suffer all kinds of ailments because they are man-made, artificial critters and the outcome of the genetic tampering by man resulted in faulty anatomy or whatever...

Thus there is one - the Chihuaha who is constantly in danger of having one of his eyes popping out ; the cocker spaniel is another one which is prone to suffer from his spine ; etc. etc.

Sorry to disrupt your nice little tea party, ladies.

not mutilated mind

Mutilated Mind wrote:
P.C. wrote:
Awwww.....so who says wrinkles can't be beautiful.......too cute !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too cute, eh ?
While I understand you are saying this, you should know there are not a few breeds of dogs and maybe other animals which suffer all kinds of ailments because they are man-made, artificial critters and the outcome of the genetic tampering by man resulted in faulty anatomy or whatever...

Thus there is one - the Chihuaha who is constantly in danger of having one of his eyes popping out ; the cocker spaniel is another one which is prone to suffer from his spine ; etc. etc.

Sorry to disrupt your nice little tea party, ladies.

What does that have to do with dying your underwear?

Mutilated Mind

I never died your underwear.  :)

|