Im Confused

Started by BigK, Feb 14 06 08:59

Previous topic - Next topic

BigK

I bought a girl I like a Stuffed Bear, problem is I am afraid to give it to her, We have been friends for two years, help me DS!

"King of DS"

purelife

Hi BigK.  Did she ever show you that she felt the same way for you?  I'm sure as friends, she has hinted to something like "No, let's just be friends," or "Getting into a relationship can hurt our friendship..." etc.?  Does your teddy bear say "I Love You?"  If I were you, to play it safe, buy her a plain teddy bear with a yellow rose.  That way, it's more of a friendship gift rather than something to shock her.

Hope that helps.

BigK

It is a plain white teddy bear, with a red ribbon I am in school now and I have two hours to give it to her. It doesnt say love or anything, I'll probley give it to her before we go to our cars, I just dont want it to backfire and hurt our friendship, she has hinted at things before, but I am just confused I hate V-Day

purelife

Why don't you give it to her later?  This weekend, perhaps.  That way, you don't have to feel so stressed and she doesn't have to think "does this mean something because it's on v-day?"