Suggestion

Started by Marik, May 02 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Marik

Ok Borken, some people's negative karma seems to go down (I've read why), but I think it would be better if someone's bad karma doesn't get lessened. For example... Witch once had a 20 : 20 karma rating, but now at something around 40 : 10.  Instead of all that, why not keep the bad karma, so DS users know who truly has bad karma? Unless if you have a better idea  ^_^

TehBorken

Marik wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Instead of all that, why not keep the bad karma, so DS users know who truly has bad karma? Unless if you have a better idea  ^_^[/div]
 I normally only reduce karma if it appears that someone is being hammered out of spite.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Trollio

Normally I would not dare to argue with God, but isn't spite a legitimate karmic reaction, or in other words, is not bad karma rightfully earned when one causes another to feel spite?

I've seen one particular person's karma reduced twice that I know of, down from double digit numbers. That person is not exactly popular here (or anywhere else it seems). Did that person not reap what they sowed?

I respectfully back away, and bow to TehBorken.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

TehBorken

Trollio wrote:
Normally I would not dare to argue with God, but isn't spite a legitimate karmic reaction, or in other words, is not bad karma rightfully earned when one causes another to feel spite?

Yes and no. In my opinion some 'smitings' are earned and some are done out of proportion to the event (in my opinion, anyway). Since karma is applied by humans there's bound to be some slop in the system, both good and bad. Now, if it were really tied in some way to the actual Karmic Balance of The Universe, then I wouldn't dispute it.

I've seen one particular person's karma reduced twice that I know of, down from double digit numbers. That person is not exactly popular here (or anywhere else it seems). Did that person not reap what they sowed?

Maybe they reaped more than they sowed.

I respectfully back away, and bow to TehBorken.

No need to bow, just throw money! lol

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Marik, why don't you register so I can karma you? Ah well.... worth a try.

Anyone noticed that Trollio has ZERO smithe??? Unfair. * itching to click on mouse *
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

I did register before (on the old forum), but for some reason there was an issue with my password.

Lise

Ask TehBorken if he can fix it for you. He has god-like powers. He can do anything.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.