Get Rich WITH PAY PAL

Started by nelly, Feb 14 06 08:59

Previous topic - Next topic

nelly

thought I would share this with all of you. I used to do online surveys which barely ever
worked out for me and once I found this $6 investment opportunity

Sorry, but I had to edit your piece of shit spam post.

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]DIE SPAMMER DIE!
[/span][/size][/div][div]

purelife

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=7]GO AWAY SPAMMERS [/FONT][/DIV][FONT color=#ff0000 size=7]GO AWAY[/FONT][/DIV][FONT color=#ff0000 size=7]GO AWAY[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000 size=7]GO AWAY[/FONT]

purelife

Thanks Teh Borken!  You're the BEST!

P.S.  Love the name, btw.  Kinda reminds me of a cyber borg...whatever that is...  

TehBorken

I hope the spammer didn't take offense. "Die Spammer, Die" is just German for "The Spammer, The".
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Future Canadian

"Well anyone who speaks german can't be all bad"
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

I'm already RICH RICH RICH, and I didn't even have to PAY for Pals. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Rich eh? What do you do for a living?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I didn't say I had a lot of money....just that I was rich. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c033.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Yup.......FREE ones.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/s030.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

TehBorken

"Well anyone who speaks german can't be all bad"

Lol, I wondered if anyone would catch the reference. :)

Future Canadian

I wanted to put the reference but I thought I'd see if anyone else knew it. We are of the same tribe Teh Borken. "Team Discovery Channel!"

Tor Johnston

Was TehBorken referring to people taking baths? Man I need a bath too...!

TehBorken

Was TehBorken referring to people taking baths? Man I need a bath too...!

No, it was a Simpsons quote from when Sideshow Bob was trying to kill Bart. He had a shirt he wore in court that said "DIE BART, DIE".

Sideshow Bob said it was merely German for "The Bart, The". A juror remarked that "No one German would do anything bad."