Leprechauns In Our Midst

Started by Adam_Fulford, Apr 28 06 10:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

"Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter.Lullabies, dreams and love ever after. Poems and songs with pipes and drums."  

Chicklet

Oh Adam.  What a mess.  Maybe you should just stay out of DV for a while.  It's gotten really stupid.  Don't egg them on.  Come join us, it's safe here.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

kitten

Adam, P.C. isn't a moderator on DV.  Purelife and Lise are a couple of the mods there.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Chicklet

Why were you banned?  You seem like such a nice fellow.

Is it possible to email the owners of DV?  I'll send a message to Lise on your behalf.  She may be able to do something.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Jolly Green Giant

Chicklet wrote:
Oh Adam.  What a mess.  Maybe you should just stay out of DV for a while.  It's gotten really stupid.  Don't egg them on.  Come join us, it's safe here.
---------------------------------------------

Please do, oh Adam.
You will have the opportunity of posting about what you ate today in the lunch thread. :)

Jolly Green Giant

Adam_Fulford wrote:
Obviously, plenty of slobbering, malicious-minded dementoids frequent DV.
-------------------------------------

I think there is some truth in this.

Jolly Green Giant

OTOH, why are you thirsting to go back to that cesspool of slimy, slobbering dementoids ?

tenkani

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the saga continues.      

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

tenkani

There's nothing much to say.

These Adam Fulford threads always have me rolling.

I honestly like Adam, but his indignance is ill-placed, considering this all stems from his choice to post under his real name and provide trolls with reams of info about his life and career, and then brag about how he had the guts to use his RL identity. His arrogance and lack of judgement has come home to roost.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

You are right.  It wasn't the best idea.  I still don't think he should have to deal with threats.  

Jolly Green Giant

tenkani wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
----------------------------

Are you a musical artist, tenkani ?
You wrote this in 6/8th (I myself would probably have written it in 4/4ths, like this : HAHAHAHA!).

Trollio

I think I'm going to kill myself if I have to read one more thread like this.

The guy just cannot seem to realize that like quicksand, or a barnacle, the more he struggles against it, the worse it gets. An old standby phrase from many years ago (in internet years -- so that means about 1996) was "never post anything online that you would not say in public." Reason being that things have a way of not going away even if they've been deleted. Google thrives on this kind of oceanic mass of binary sludge.

Adam Fulford made a big mistake. He's compounding it by posting complaints like this, which then end up being cross-posted [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]on DV[/span], resulting in another wave of posts with his name and so on.

This is why a mother bird's first action of defence against a predator is often to leave the nest, to draw the predator's attention away from that which she is trying to protect.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Trollio

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

hub_spinner

Moderators, what Tenkani et al write is true enough, and I've not been posting under my name.  Please delete the offending posts, it would be really nice of you. I may be mistaken, but it seems not to be good PR when someone searching for my name sees death wishes against me. Thank you.  So, please just delete.  Thanks again.