Leprechauns In Our Midst

Started by Adam_Fulford, Apr 28 06 10:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

It is easy to delete.

P.C.

It's just as easy to put your views out there in not such a 'naked' way Adam.  It's like going around making a mess that you KNOW someone else will be responsible to clean up.  I guess I just don't understand where you're coming from.  You ENJOY talking about yourself, and what you do, and seem to be unprepared for the possibility that you certainly won't please everybody.  What you have to SAY, doesn't annoy me....but your indignation that not everybody enjoys hearing it, does.  I really don't mean to be hurtful, but you seem to need someone to be blunt with you.  In spite of many 'cautions' that what you're doing, in such a public way, ISN'T a good idea....you have continued to do, and continued to complain about the results.  Wake up.....you can't have it both ways.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Adam_Fulford

P.C., I hear blunt words all the time.  It's nothing new to me.  People disagreeing with what I say is not new either.  This is not about whether my words displease people.  This is about doing the decent thing which is to delete truly sick and tasteless words directed at me that I didn't write or post. Leaving them there is just bizarre.  And in the real world, if you let such unthinkable words remain, the target of those words will no longer help your business.  How's that for blunt?

P.C.

That's pretty vague for blunt.  

I just don't know what to say.  As a writer, I would think you would know the power (and the permanence) of putting things down in black and white.  You chose a public forum to talk about yourself and what you do.  Using a handle would have defeated your purpose, and now you're dealing with the results of that choice.  I just think you haven't given much thought to your stand that it is somehow now purelife or Lises' job to clean it up.  

Again, if some of the things were not posted BY YOU, a handle would have left them totally unconnected.  At the very least, tell me you get that.

Jolly Green Giant

P.C. wrote:
It's just as easy to put your views out there in not such a 'naked' way Adam.
It's like going around making a mess that you KNOW someone else will be responsible to clean up.
I guess I just don't understand where you're coming from.
You ENJOY talking about yourself, and what you do, and seem to be unprepared for the possibility that you certainly won't please everybody.
--------------------------

P.C., can you please give me some links so I can see what you are talking about.

P.C.

Jolly Green, a quick search on DV shows they must have all been deleted.  A DS search has a little, but it's a 'problem' that has been going on for a long while.  It would seem like Adam WANTED people to know who he was, but hadn't prepared for the possibility that he may pick up an enemy or two along the way (especially on DV).  I'm sure if you asked Adam, he'd be more than happy to fill in any gaps.

P.C.

Sorry Jolly Green....I just noticed that the links that were in THIS thread are gone too.....so I guess it does come across as a bit of an enigma.

Gopher

This thread should be patented - some enterprising soul could make a fortune selling it as a  guaranteeably effective cure for insomnia.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Jolly Green Giant

P.C. wrote:
Sorry Jolly Green....I just noticed that the links that were in THIS thread are gone too.....so I guess it does come across as a bit of an enigma.
-------------------------------------------

So it does.

On another note - as "Jolly Green" is my first name and "Green" my family name, and I like to be called by my full name - may I ask you not to call me "Jolly Green" but rather "Jolly Green Giant" ? Thanks.  :)

Jolly Green Giant

P.C. wrote:

So it does.

On another note - as "Jolly Green" is my first name and "Giant" my family name, and I like to be called by my full name - may I ask you not to call me "Jolly Green" but rather "Jolly Green Giant" ? Thanks.  :)

P.S. F...... fr...... m.....f...... forum software. >:(

P.C.

P.C. wrote:

So it does.

On another note - as "Jolly Green" is my first name and "Giant" my family name, and I like to be called by my full name - may I ask you not to call me "Jolly Green" but rather "Jolly Green Giant" ? Thanks.  :)

Of course you may ask, Jolly Green.  I always say it never hurts to ask.

TehBorken

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
P.S. F...... fr...... m.....f...... forum software. >:(

Are you using the Rich Text editing window or the normal text window?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Legion

Gosh. I leave this place for a week and already there's excitement. Did someone mention death threats?

lol . Are they over spam? Tell us more!

curses!

Jolly Green Giant

TehBorken wrote:
 Jolly Green Giant wrote:
P.S. F...... fr...... m.....f...... forum software.

Are you using the Rich Text editing window or the normal text window?
-------------------------------------

Normal text, as I want to send messages without any frills.

Chicklet

And that you do buddy.  No frills in your messages.  Not much substance either.  I believe Lise mentioned a wall somewhere?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

|