Leprechauns In Our Midst

Started by Adam_Fulford, Apr 28 06 10:00

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

LOL

I think one of the main problems is that there is not way to actually delete threads, unless I'm mistaken.

They can only delete posts one at a time or make the thread hidden.

High-tech shit.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

So are you saying that the massive 'lunch thread' still exists somewhere?  Oh be still my heart.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

weird al

Of course there's a massive Lunch thread gallivanting around in cyberspace, collecting cosmic debris...and on an even higher level, the Meta-Lunch Thread scintillating forever as a Platonic ideal!

academe

You know...there's no way AF can "delete his past" because as you can see here, he has over 10 pages of him posting on DV....and I can easily find his posts from as far back as May 2005.

[img style="WIDTH: 515px; HEIGHT: 384px" height=482 src="http://i3.tinypic.com/wrbdl4.jpg" width=531]

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left][B style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff66"]Adam Fulford[/B][/TD] [TD colSpan=2]) [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left][B style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff66"]Adam Fulford[/B][/TD] [TD colSpan=2]

Good Times

Adam, you should follow the example of how all Good Times posts were deleted, instead of begging and whining here ad nauseam.

P.C.

Adam....You are the only one I 'know' who can start a thread, that has so many 'fibers'.  This thread started as something about Leprachauns in our Midst, but WITHIN  the thread it becomes "Purelife, P.C. please PERMANENTLY delete this", and then moves on yet again to 'When Fascism comes to America'.  How exactly are you doing this ?  I'm mystified.......anyway......  

I gave you my best advice a long time ago, Adam....  'Pre-DS', .....I even had some less than kind things to say, and yet you always responded with such 'niceness'.  In light of the fact that you seem to be under the misguided belief that I'm a MOD, this makes better sense.  For Gawwwwds sake, get over yourself, and get a handle like the rest of us.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

....Yipes.  I don't know what got into me  

P.C.

It had to be said. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

weird al

P.C you're such a scold! Now, mellow out right now, y'hear?

P.C.

[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_blush.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  Oh weird al.....I don't know what that means for sure, but I'm certain it's not good.

weird al

Aw shucks, I were only funnin'. You ain't no scold. You're a plain speaker and you're right on the money. Now, could I have a Riggwelter? Ooops, wrong thread..

P.C.

I'll get you a Riggwelter, in whatever thread you're on, weird al.  Glass ??? or cleanly from the bottle!!!

weird al

See you at the lounge . Brought a couple already.

P.C.

Well Adam....I just read that post, but I saw no death threats in it.  You suggest that the death threat was via e-mail.  If this is the case, it only became 'public' when you made it so.  Did I miss something ?  

P.C.

Well, it may have been at best, unkind, but there's a big difference between a 'death threat', and a 'death wish'.  I didn't read 'Yeps'' post as a death THREAT.  You continually draw attention to the things you wish would disappear.  May I suggest that you try to ignore them.  They will die an appropriate death, unless someone keeps blowing life into them.

|