Alright Henry

Started by P.C., Feb 13 06 09:49

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Excellent FC.  I'm off to the 'Land of Nod' ....long day.  Til tamarra ![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Very good. till next time...
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Henry

A friend send me that right know.....Jim Carrey in a music video..so lool[/DIV]check this out ....         [A href="http://www.riotvideo.com/SNL_Jim_Carrey_at_the_Roxbury.html"]http://www.riotvideo.com/SNL_Jim_Carrey_at_the_Roxbury.html[/A]

Future Canadian

That's funny! I used to want to hate Jim Carrey cuz he's such a rubber face mug, but dammit he's funny! When I saw what he did in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind I knew I liked him.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Henry

lol you are absolutely right..F.C....but he is funny...lol so stupid..I like him

tenkani

Hi there, Henry. It's nice to see a new face![/DIV]Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?[/DIV]Inquiring minds want to know!!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Henry

well...tenkani what do you want to know....?[/DIV]I´m from europe/switzerland  and moved to Vancouver 1 month ago...I´m a young person...and yeah..what else do ya want to know?

tenkani

Whatever you feel comfortable sharing. Favorite food? Do you like the snow? Do you read manga? What was your favorite toy as a child? What languages do you speak? Least favorite odor? The animal you would least like to spend a night with in a dark closet?

purelife

Hi Henry.  It's nice to meet you. Welcome to tropical paradise and bliss...  ;D[/DIV]  

tenkani

Heya, PL   *hugs*

[FONT color=#ff7f00]Drinks for you both...[/FONT]

kevlar

Hiya Tenk and purelife... Mind if I join you guys... I have my own straw [/DIV]

Henry

Thx Purelife..nice to meet you too ;-)

there r a lot of questions....hmm....I like italian..mexican..chinese food....I do love the snow....no I don´t read manga....my favorite toy as a child was..hmm..lots of cars :-)...I like Hugo Boss..the problem is it´s one of the expensive odours......I hate big hairy spiders..and venomous snakes...I speak german...english...I did speak a bit italian..but it sucks......I always wanted to learn french, because my dad´s ancestors were french...´but I guess before I learn french I´ll start with spanish...

Henry

What about you Tenkani ?

TehBorken

Not exactly like Basic Instinct, but disturbingly similar.     I'm not sure I want to hear this story...!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

Thai[/DIV]Yes[/DIV]Yes[/DIV]PlaymobileEnglish (barely)Rotting teethKimodo dragon

|