lol. i was banned at DV

Started by Legion, Apr 27 06 07:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Legion

yep. indiscriminate or not it happened. i'd sure like to know why.  
curses!

Legion

sorry. this really should have been a private message.  
curses!

Trollio

Is anyone ever really banned at DV? The "bans" people complain about seem to be timeouts, with the poor souls returned to their madness in anywhere from 24-48 hours. From what I've seen, the tech people there have no clue what they're doing. From what I've read, the mods have no real control to do anything more than submit IPs to be banned. It looks as if it has softened in recent days, or is that just my not observing closely enough?  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Good Times

If they could ban anyone, or exercise any form of control over that place, they would've banned EED and stupidstar long time ago!

purelife

IP addresses can be easily changed and are easily accessible as is the internet.

P.C.

Trollio wrote: Is anyone ever really banned at DV? The "bans" people complain about seem to be timeouts, with the poor souls returned to their madness in anywhere from 24-48 hours.

I was banned for over a month and a half.  That's when I discovered DS.  That whole senario is back on the 'old DS' but I came here looking for someone to post a message back on DV to ask what the H had happened.  When the message was posted back on DV,  I was blessed with Lise, Purelife and tenkani who came to say hello, whilst in my excile. Doodoo occurs, and sometimes there isn't a rational explanation for it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I banned myself. Well I banned my name, because I became too controversial.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Trollio

Sportsdude wrote:
I banned myself. Well I banned my name, because I became too controversial.

Now what did you do over there to make you too controversial?  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Sportsdude

said something stupid.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."