Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

It only happens at the full moon, and of course it's painful.  That's why I'm called a miserable old bat.  As a person I'm quite agreeable, though!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 It only happens at the full moon, and of course it's painful.  That's why I'm called a miserable old bat.  As a person I'm quite agreeable, though! [FONT color=#00407f]Be happy! There's no full moon for a while.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f]Most agreeably yours (despite the unfortunate incident with the cow),[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f]Gopher[/FONT]

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 [FONT color=#00407f]Be happy! There's no full moon for a while.          [/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f] Whew!! What a relief.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f][/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f]Most agreeably yours (despite the unfortunate incident with the cow),        [/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f] Cows and crazy glue.  How such a thing could transpire is  completely baffling to me.  I can't imagine forming such an attachment to a cow, but people's tastes differ, I suppose.[/FONT]

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 [FONT color=#00407f]Be happy! There's no full moon for a while.          [/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f] Whew!! What a relief.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f]Most agreeably yours (despite the unfortunate incident with the cow),        [/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f] Cows and crazy glue.  How such a thing could transpire is  completely baffling to me.  I can't imagine forming such an attachment to a cow, but people's tastes differ, I suppose.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#00407f]I thought I recognised a kindred spirit.[/FONT]

kitten

Gopher wrote:

I've always considered insanity to be necessary for survival.  So far it has worked well.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

I've always considered insanity to be necessary for survival.  So far it has worked well.

[FONT color=#40007f]Having a well-developed sense of the absurd is also useful for survival.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f]Incidentally, had I not been surprised to discover a cow in the kitchen, the supergluing would not have taken place.[/FONT]

kitten

Gopher wrote:
       [FONT color=#40007f]Having a well-developed sense of the absurd is also useful for survival.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f]You really need a well-developed sense of the absurd when you find a cow in the kitchen!![/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f][/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f]Incidentally, had I not been surprised to discover a cow in the kitchen, the supergluing would not have taken place.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f]Was the superglue an attempt to discourage the cow from returning?  If so, did it work?  Probably the cow was quite astonished to find you in the kitchen too.[/FONT]

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

[FONT color=#40007f]You really need a well-developed sense of the absurd when you find a cow in the kitchen!![/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f][/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f]Was the superglue an attempt to discourage the cow from returning?  If so, did it work?  Probably the cow was quite astonished to find you in the kitchen too.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f]Well, maybe it did stop it returning, but it certainly made getting rid of it a difficult task. As I'm away for the next two days, I have a horrible feeling that on my return  I'll find that she's brought several of her sisters with her to welcome me back..[/FONT]

kitten

Gopher wrote:
       [FONT color=#40007f]Well, maybe it did stop it returning, but it certainly made getting rid of it a difficult task. As I'm away for the next two days, I have a horrible feeling that on my return  I'll find that she's brought several of her sisters with her to welcome me back..[/FONT]

[FONT color=#40007f]How did you accomplish that, anyway?  I'm trying to visualize you searching around for glue removers while still firmly attached to the cow.  The very thought has me laughing so hard it's difficult to see the monitor.  It's a good thing I know how to touch type or you wouldn't be reading this now!  If she does bring some of her sisters to visit (promising them a good time, no doubt) you could always set up a milk bar for the passing motorists.[/FONT]

Gopher

I backed her out - but alas, not in a straight line.

I like the milk bar idea, trust a kitten to think of it and (incidentally) are your eyes really as yellow as they appear on your picture?

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 I backed her out - but alas, not in a straight line.

Okay, now that started a new fit of laughter.  I see the two of you zigzagging across the kitchen trying to get to the exit.  It just keeps getting better.  I'll be chuckling incessantly at work this afternoon, unable to explain the cause of my hysteria.

I like the milk bar idea, trust a kitten to think of it and (incidentally) are your eyes really as yellow as they appear on your picture?  

Sorry, no they aren't.  I had to use colour enhancement as my eyes are a more washed-out shade of yellow.  Age has dulled their brightness.  That's a younger version of me that I used.

Gopher

No chance of your being cast as Pussy Galore in a remake of Goldfinger then?

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 No chance of your being cast as Pussy Galore in a remake of Goldfinger then?[/DIV]
 Not a hope!  Can you imagine me attempting to leap and falling flat on my face several feet short of my goal?  Or hobbling around with little canes in my paws?

Gopher

Most certainly I can - when it's a full moon. But for now I'll have to leave you. The weekend promises to be exciting as I'm going boating with a couple who are notorious for the amount of accidents they have on the water.  

kitten

You are adventurous, aren't you.  You swim well, I suppose?  Have fun out there.

|