Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Gophie says he saw Miss Kitten logged in a couple days ago....I miss her.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Yes, she appeared briefly in the who's on line box. Come on Kitten, just give us one small miaow.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

i too miss the kitten, wish she would come back again

[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td style="text-align: center;" colspan="2"][table style="text-align: left; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 227px; height: 105px;" bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
[/small][div style="text-align: center;"][small]    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/div][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]di[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bir[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="8d2a339ee13b3f35a42aa383d3011fbd" type="hidden"]
birdie[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Good to hear she at least attempted to look on here.. Ill leave her a pm.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

I also miss her.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Just resurrecting this in the off chance  that you might read it and think of returning to us.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

and who is this Kitten?
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Hmm, maybe I'll dress up as kitten for Halloween?

Nah, I think I'll go with Ragedy Ann  =)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Hmm, maybe I'll dress up as kitten for Halloween?

Nah, I think I'll go with Ragedy Ann  =)[/DIV]
     I vote for    [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#000000][/FONT]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#000000]Nurse [/FONT]

Natasha

You want me to be a black box???

Little Fish

I do not think of her as a naughty nurse type.

Now Imagine Natasha in a Naughty French Maid uniform on the other hand...

[img style="width: 279px; height: 382px;" src="http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd55/Kokoro20/AsianMaid.jpg"]

Maybe you might like her as the Ninja Master
[img style="width: 169px; height: 397px;" src="http://www.wondercostumes.com/imgzoom/NINJA-MASTER-COSTUME-38940.jpg"]

There is the Naughty Librarian and Teacher costumes but the pics are to X-rated to post..

DDD

Naughty French Maid and the x ones

Natasha

Haven't been a naughty nurse. I have to dress up in scrubs just about everyday so that wouldn't be much fun for me. I did dress up as a naughty nun last year though. French maid... mm, I may go that route. I already have the fishnet pantyhose and black high heels =)

Orik

Well I hope, I never have need, to see you, in your scrubs... But seeing you in the Naughty Maid Costume would definitely be pleasurable & a nice bit of eye candy..

[small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small]        [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"]
[/td][/tr][tr][td align="center"][style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ri[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cle[/td][td]c[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
Is not a cleric another type of priest ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Well I hope, I never have need, to see you, in your scrubs...

If we ever come face to face, I'm sure it will be on good terms.

But seeing you in the Naughty Maid Costume would definitely be pleasurable & a nice bit of eye candy..

Thank you.

Is not a cleric another type of priest ?

Yes sir. I belive in come churches a cleric is someone whose title is just under the Priest like the deacon.

|