Live adult models

Started by Orik, Dec 31 08 07:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support adult models who work online to support them selves and their familys cause they have no choice. it is either work as a model or as a bar girl (prostitution)

No
yes
i dont care
i would donate to help keep them from having to work as a bar girl
who do i talk to about getting a private show on yahoo messenger
love them and i use their services often

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]You're assuming everyone who has ever been in a devastating situation immediately and automatically turns to prostitution and that's clearly not the case.[/SPAN]

That's how I see it too Natasha.  Orik, I'm not claiming to have the answers to poverty, I just don't believe that luring them into prostitution is it.  There is nothing philanthropic or benevolent about it.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]It is well proven that prostitution is the oldest trade around        

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][A href="http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~ulrich/femhist/sex_work.shtml"]http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~ulrich/femhist/sex_work.shtml[/A]

When thinking about trades that have been around for centuries prostitution is not one that normally comes to mind yet it is claimed to be one of the oldest of professions. People have very different views on the subject of prostitution. Since Mesopotamian times, attitudes surrounding prostitution have evolved and changed many times from a celebrated necessity to a cultural evil. The United States Victorian era (1840-1900) experienced the same evolution of thoughts as their prostitutes experienced empathy in the beginning of the century then utter rejection towards the end. The twentieth century on through to the twenty-first has kept the ideals of the latter Victorians. American society's outlook towards prostitution has not changed in over a century and a half because the societal views and the debate over a solution remain the same.

[H3][A name="#Bigger"]The[/A] Bigger Picture [/H3] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]It is important to note what came out of the movement to abolish prostitution in the 1800s.The Victorian area was known for their strict moral people who looked down on anything or anyone that deviated from the social norm; most of society was against prostitution. A new outlook surfaced among women towards their own position in life, which lead to new organizations and strong women leaders that are still looked up to today. Nineteenth century feminists including Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Harriet Martineau and Margaret Sanger were inspired by the movement by early feminists to start looking at prostitution not viewed in the male terms but see women as victims of male society. Victorian feminists saw women in prostitution not as the horrible man-sucking vampires some Christians portrayed them to be but as victims of men's desire to keep women oppressed. These new views lead to a growing change in the status and aggressiveness of women in the nineteenth century.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Totally contrary to my feelings about luring the desperate and vulnerable, I actually believe that prostitution should be legalized and regulated. (and taxed)  That's a world apart from preying on the destitute against their will, against their beliefs and against their morals.  At least the choice would be put back in their hands.  What they choose to sacrifice would be their choice.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
 Totally contrary to my feelings about luring the desperate and vulnerable, I actually believe that prostitution should be legalized and regulated. (and taxed)  That's a world apart from preying on the destitute against their will, against their beliefs and against their morals.  At least the choice would be put back in their hands.  What they choose to sacrifice would be their choice. [/DIV]
      [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Well we will never get ride of it so yes legalize it. The ones you see out on the streets for most part are hooked on drugs "crack whore " The ones in news papers and Craig's list are more like the prostitutes of old.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!