Positive Stuff!

Started by greycat, Feb 13 06 05:36

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

LOVE that 49er.  I have already copied it and sent it.  Thanks.

greycat

I also want to mention that i feel positive practically every day now that i am back in Vancouver. It is such a great city, and BC is just incredibly beautiful (I am from alberta)...thrilled to be here and see the mountains and ocean every day! I think ppl forget what we have here...thats why i hate seeing all the disparaging remarks about vancouver over on the-site-which-we-shant-speak-of.
It is what it is.

P.C.

Refreshing to hear that greay cat.   I too think you have started a wonderful topic.  Sometimes we need a little nudge to look at all the positive things in our lives.  Thanks for making us reflect.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Witch

I am the Wiccan Chaplain for our local hospital here. Last night I got the call that one of the ladies in our church, who was pregnant and due end of March was in the hospital and in trouble. We got the congregation together and did much spellwork and prayer.

In short, the Baby was born, healthy and very much alive, despite being a month and a half premature. Mom is doing well too, although I think Dad has seen better days.

A soul has been reborn. A child has been placed in our care. A family has been enriched and our community increased. Thank you Mother Goddess and Father God for your power and protection. That's three babies in three months for our little church. Be careful when you ask the Goddess to increase your numbers.... She has a sense of humour.

kevlar

Good morning and happy humpday everyone..[/DIV]The sun is shining, everyone is smiling and canada won its first mens hockey game against Italy..[/DIV]It's going to be a good day..

meloncollie

Well, I recently got a new kidney. Actually, it's an old one, that my son donated. But it's new to me! And, miracles of miracles, it works just fine.

It's almost surreal being on this side of a kidney transplant, because it was a long-held goal to get one...and now that it's a done deal, I almost don't know what to do with myself. Almost... I think the new kidney is driving me to make a lot of changes in my life that I have been putting off for a long time. Should be interesting... Melon...
You give love a bad name.

Future Canadian

I hope everything goes well for you meloncollie. Have some karma for luck.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Brent

I like Purelife's moving Avitar,classy. I like the recent sunshine. I like the fact that I'm getting back in shape after Christmas.  I like the good vibes on this thread!

Sportsdude

there is nothing positive in this world. We must try to make it decent.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

There is so much that is positive in this world.  You just have to take the time to look for it when you are surrounded by fog.  When the sun comes back out, you will see how much goodness there is.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

Don't post too much positive stuff or 'the realist' will have an aneurysm.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

See!!!  Now there's another positive.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Schadenfreude

"I am the Wiccan Chaplain for our local hospital here. Last night I got the call that [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]one of the ladies in our church[/FONT], who was pregnant and due end of March was in the hospital and in trouble. We got the congregation together and did much spellwork and prayer."[/DIV] [/DIV][FONT color=#c00000]Was her name Rosemary?[/FONT][/DIV]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Witch

ROFLMAO

Sorry, wrong religion and wrong misconception.

P.C.

Misconception ????  Well was she pregnant or not !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|