Worst Mods Ever

Started by DV Mods, Feb 13 06 01:25

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DV Mods

I've joined Geokens fight - we are suing your asses. You guys are the worst Mods in the history of Mods. You will be hearing from me alot more now - brilliant move eh guys? Did you guys ever stop and think of the consequences? Purelife and Lise don't seem to use their heads at all when moderating DV. So much for your sanctuary retards. DS is my new home now...meanwhile Kitten, and others just like her, continue to run rampant at DV. You guys are a joke. Oh well....see you tomorrow!

*kisses*

DV sucks

Gotta say, those DV Mods should be embarassed of themselves. They delete threads with no expalantion, used to put people's IPs up (which is illegal) and yet let all sorts of other offensive threads and flames continue with impunity. Then they go on about how they are volunteers, etc. I think that they have volunteer confused with amateur -- they are certainly that! What a waste of bandwidth. Won't be going there anymore.

Quote from: DV Mods on Feb 13 06 01:25I've joined Geokens fight - we are suing your asses. You guys are the worst Mods in the history of Mods. You will be hearing from me alot more now - brilliant move eh guys? Did you guys ever stop and think of the consequences? Purelife and Lise don't seem to use their heads at all when moderating DV. So much for your sanctuary retards. DS is my new home now...meanwhile Kitten, and others just like her, continue to run rampant at DV. You guys are a joke. Oh well....see you tomorrow!

*kisses*

P.C.

I can't even imagine, in my wildest imagination, what possible grounds you would think you have to sue.

What on earth are you thinking ??? ??
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Admin

I can't even imagine, in my wildest imagination, what possible grounds you would think you have to sue.

It's the American way- if you're not happy, sue someone! Too bad they have no substantive case whatsoever. (If they're stupid enough to make it into court, count on them getting hammered by the judge for wasting his time with a frivolous lawsuit.)

What on earth are you thinking ?????

They're infected with "Petulant Baby Disease", which means they aren't really thinking at all. This is a lot of hot air, and not anything to spend one second worrying about. In fact, I feel rather slighted that DS wasn't also charged in this hideous war-crime of "censoring posts".

I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

P.C.

Mods are damned when they ban, and they're damned when they don't ban.  

I wonder what these guys are expecting from them.  I'd like to see them come up with some constructive ideas that THEY think would work, instead of criticizing.  If they've got some solutions, for gawwwds sake, SPIT THEM OUT.

Admin

I wonder what these guys are expecting from them.  I'd like to see them come up with some constructive ideas that THEY think would work, instead of criticizing.  If they've got some solutions, for gawwwds sake, SPIT THEM OUT.

Oh no, coming up with a sensible, workable plan takes all the fun out of being a complainer.

Legion

num_replies=5.

What a silly value to have in the querystring. lol. That's the problem with scripting. You can't make too many calls to the database at one time.

Never mind the forum I use. It's almost as bad queryStringWise. lol. It too was built by inward facing programmer types. However, I can also use values of my own making in the querysting because all my querystring shit is built on the fly, and since it's abstracted, I can just swap another provider in. I just haven't figured out how what I want it to look like. It should definately have crawl value though...

You should see the dataprovider my community uses. It's so f**kin sweet. No more sprocs! Holy sh*t! So modularized and object oriented I can build like the wind. I can also tear apart and reuse like the wind too. Refactoring man, that's what life is all about ;)

Sorry. What was the question?
curses!

P.C.

Yea.....me too.  I think.

Sportsdude

I don't blame the mods, (although sometimes I think they are goofy sometimes) I blame the trolls. More specifically the sex trolls. Sex, Sex, Sex.  Argggggh. War on the sex and racist trolls!!!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kits

I think that this law suit should be 100% funded by tax payers money!  hahahaha

No judge in his right mind would sit through this tripe!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Admin

num_replies=5.

What a silly value to have in the querystring. lol. That's the problem with scripting. You can't make too many calls to the database at one time.

Yep. This is one of the little odds and ends I need to clean up here (transform it into something usefully formatted).

all my querystring shit is built on the fly

So is all this stuff, as far as I know. It uses mod_rewrite to make the 'freindly urls', which I like quite a bit.

Sorry. What was the question?

It was: "How deep is the Marianas Trench in millimeters?"[font size="-1"]

[/font]

kingy

i just spilt my hot, coffee on my lap while reading ds. i think im gonna sue!

Witch

Quote from: DV Mods on Feb 13 06 01:25I've joined Geokens fight - we are suing your asses. You guys are the worst Mods in the history of Mods. You will be hearing from me alot more now - brilliant move eh guys? Did you guys ever stop and think of the consequences? Purelife and Lise don't seem to use their heads at all when moderating DV. So much for your sanctuary retards. DS is my new home now...meanwhile Kitten, and others just like her, continue to run rampant at DV. You guys are a joke. Oh well....see you tomorrow!

*kisses*
Please let us know how that works out for you, We all need a good giggle now and then...

purelife

Purelife and Lise don't seem to use their heads at all when moderating DV. [/DIV]Neat.  I made it on the worst ever mods list.  You just made my day.[/DIV]*kisses and hugs back*    Ok, now, what is this thread about?  

Sportsdude

how do people learn people's ip adress's. I thought it was private and that nobody else knows it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|