Who would you....

Started by Admin, Feb 12 06 04:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

For a personal project....

Who would you most hate to find out was the father of your shild? Give me your two worst nightmares.

Jesse Jackson? Boss Hogg? Janet Reno? Ahnold the Governator? The Pope?  Let me hear 'em....

I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

P.C.

[img height=15 src="http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smileys/1601.gif" width=41 border=0]    That's going to be a tough one to answer Admin.
To be horrified over the paternity of your child, would mean being double horrified that you had to have slept with him.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/ekelig/g026.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

George Bush.  Michael Jackson.  "Nuff said!!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Future Canadian

Micheal Jackson (brrrr) to have him connected with your family (with children no less) would mean a lot of sleepless nights and throwing up.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Charles Manson[/DIV]George Bush[/DIV]Adolf Hitler- his brother is still alive.[/DIV]Rush Limbaugh[/DIV]Sean Hannity[/DIV]Bill ORielly[/DIV]Ann CoulterDavid DukeStephen HarperGilles DuceppeLucien BuchardStockwell Dayanybody from texas
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Think I'll choke if the child I'm bearing belongs to Admin. * sn***er sn***er *
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Admin

Think I'll choke if the child I'm bearing belongs to Admin. * sn***er sn***er *

It's all part of my free 'remote impregnation service'.
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

kits

tenkani got me with his immaculate conception ability...
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

purelife

Who would you [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]most hate [/SPAN]to find out was the father of your shild? Give me your two worst nightmares.[/DIV] My ex!  :P

kits

Who would you [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]most hate [/SPAN]to find out was the father of your shild? Give me your two worst nightmares.[/DIV] [/DIV]My ex!  :P What would you do?  And I ask this for a reason...

purelife

kits

purelife

What was your reason for asking, kits?  just curious.... :)

kits

because there is an outside chance that I am in that very position right now.

purelife

Oh dear kits.  I'm sorry to ask.  I hope that I didn't scare you with my answer.  I hope that everything works out...