Anyone on here from Seattle?

Started by greycat, Feb 13 06 06:51

Previous topic - Next topic

greycat

I would like to take a day trip down to Seattle and am just wondering where some cool places to check out might be - good restaurants, pubs. I am into galleries and vintage shops etc. Where would one go? What would one do? Some area that is kind of central so i dont have to drive all over the place.
It is what it is.

TUX RESERVED NAME?

YEAH I LIVE IN SEATTLE AND TRANPORATION IS A REAL HEADACHE HERE.[/DIV]SO IF YOU PARK IN A DOWTOWN GARAGE THEY ARE MUCH SAFER THAN VANCOUVER YOU WONT GET BROKEN INTO THEN YOU CAN WALK AROUND THE DOWTOWN AREA. [/DIV]THERE IS THE PIKE MARKET, WESTLAKE MALL PACIFIC MALL , PIONEER SQUARE, THE STADIUMS, INTERNATIONAL DISTRICT, CAPITAL HILL IS AN ALTERNATIVE NEIGHBORHOOD, THE SEATTLE CENTER, ETC.I WOULD RECOMMEND EATING AT FRESH START ON 2ND AND STEWART, THE BEST CHEFS IN THE STATE TRAIN HOMELESS PEOPLE TO COOK AND THE FOOD IS VERY GOOD.AFTER YOUR BUTT ASS TIRED FROM WALKING ALL DAY YOU CAN SIT AND WATCH A PLAY THERE LOTS OF THEATRES.

greycat

Thanx, thats what i was thinking, just park and then walk around all day, sounds good!
It is what it is.